Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Final Four in 3D
I just learned that the Final Four is going to be shown in some theaters in 3D. The closest one to me showing Butler and Michigan State is in Baton Rouge. For those of you in Kentucky, there are theaters in Evansville and Charleston, WV. Tickets cost $25.

My wife and I were planning a drive south to the beach today but I am thinking about going to Louisiana to watch the game in 3D and then drive along the coast before coming home tomorrow. Am I right in thinking that this will be the first Final Four to be shown in 3D?

NCAA Final Four Go 3D At Movie Theaters
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I just learned that the Final Four is going to be shown in some theaters in 3D. The closest one to me showing Butler and Michigan State is in Baton Rouge. For those of you in Kentucky, there are theaters in Evansville and Charleston, WV. Tickets cost $25.

My wife and I were planning a drive south to the beach today but I am thinking about going to Louisiana to watch the game in 3D and then drive along the coast before coming home tomorrow. Am I right in thinking that this will be the first Final Four to be shown in 3D?

NCAA Final Four Go 3D At Movie Theaters

i would say your right, let us know how it is..
cuppett777 Wrote:i would say your right, let us know how it is..
It looks like I won't be headed for Baton Rouge. We've decided to head straight for the coast instead. It's too bad that the game is not more widely available and tickets a little cheaper.
I'll save my money. HD on my couch is perfectly fine by me
Stardust Wrote:I'll save my money. HD on my couch is perfectly fine by me

Haha.
:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:I'll save my money. HD on my couch is perfectly fine by me

i got HD on my computer in my nice computer chair,lol