Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th vs 13th Allstar Game
Does anyone have any info on this game. if im not mistaking its tomorrow night.
I don't know but I would be willing to bet that the 12th Region wins convincingly!
Dont know about the senior game. But the 12th did win the junior game in very good fashion.
several players done well.
I did not know any of the 12th regon players but sarah hammonds and most all of the rockcastle players impressed all of us as well as a lot of the 12th region players we were not familiar with.
I know for the 13th Whitney belle jackson and chelsey smith scored in double digits and our Knox centrals Kayla shelton shot very well as well as a Junior guard from corbin I believe shai broaden.
If anyone has information on stats or where to get them please let everybody know.
As i said i do not know about the Senior game but in the 2 practices last saturday the 13th Region Juniors Defeated the 13th Region seniors in 2 games once convincing..the last game was somewhat close.
The 13th juniors practice team were Neysa Kelly ,whitney gilliam, lianna moses ,Carrisa overbay, brittany smith, shai broadenm lastly Chelsey smith and whitney belle jackson both impressive.
The Seniors in the 13th practice game were Mallory shoffner, Samantha Coleman, tanisha tillery, jamie shepherd, kelsie jones, cortisha walker, samantha burr, ann corety johnson, sarah scruggs. I mpre than likely left out some people though not purposley.
Yes us 13th region seniors lost as well. Congratulations and to the 12th region.
but let me say this on watching the 13th vs 12th region junior class players.
The selection of 1st team players which started out the game and
were relieved as both teams did as such with there other
junior players although not first teamers that came in for both squads and played a half as well.
What I will say for certain is that the 13th best led the 12th best after the first sit down
and then the so called convincing win you speak of came into play and would not
have been as convincing if perhaps even at all if both the 12th and 13th regions best stayed on the court for the full time. So I know for sure as one who was watching there is not any overwhelming talent on the 12th side in both next years coming senior classes. However I do believe the 12th do have more depth in quality of players coming off their bench.
But from 1-10 players down the list there amost certainally are no better atheletes.
No percieved domiance did i witness.
any one have the scores to theses games
The 12th region Juniors were by far the best team there Saturday. Be glad they didnt play starters but one half. It was already ugly the way it was.