Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any One Going To Any Of The Sweet 16 Games?
just wanted to know if anyone was going to any of the games ,i am going to the midwest regional, to watch the Tn/Ohio St and Mich St/ N.Iowa games, i wish i was going to watch UK play but Syracuse is alot further than St.LOUIS
I'm going to Indy...regardless of who is there.
vundy33 Wrote:I'm going to Indy...regardless of who is there.

how much for tickets
I think they start at about $100 and just go out the roof...

I got them from my uncle for a birthday present, he's a big booster for UK and he got them for half-price or something like that. Its section 139 row 15.

That's 15 rows from the court, BTW. I looked at StubHub and those suckers are worth 5 grand...

I got pretty lucky that I have plenty of days of leave built up...
vundy33 Wrote:I think they start at about $100 and just go out the roof...

I got them from my uncle for a birthday present, he's a big booster for UK and he got them for half-price or something like that. Its section 139 row 15.

That's 15 rows from the court, BTW. I looked at StubHub and those suckers are worth 5 grand...

I got pretty lucky that I have plenty of days of leave built up...

yea your right stubhub and i hate to use this word(rapes) people they usally cost more than anyone,i found some for 165.00 but there up high, but since i am going tomorrow i guess i can watch title game on my pc..
I got to watch regional semifinals the last year they were in Rupp Arena. When Louisville lost. I was for them though since they weren't playing UK.
bulldog149 Wrote:I got to watch regional semifinals the last year they were in Rupp Arena. When Louisville lost. I was for them though since they weren't playing UK.

Never.
i can cheer for any Ky team as long as its not against the Cats
Stub Hub tickets to Indy $390 for all 3 games, section 310 row 15, that is just $130 a game, not bad for the final 4. Can't wait, just hope the Cats are there with me.