Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAIA Football
im trying to decide which naia school i want to go to the choices are kentucky christian ,union and pikesville please give me your opinion and live in louisville would that affect me im also 6'0 220 and i run a 4.8 i play DT/DE in high school but when i get to college i want to play LB thank i can make it
Campbellsville University. They are putting down turf and have new lighting. Sure to have one of the best football fields in the MSC. Good coach also in Perry Thomas.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

cavery59 Wrote:im trying to decide which naia school i want to go to the choices are kentucky christian ,union and pikesville please give me your opinion and live in louisville would that affect me im also 6'0 220 and i run a 4.8 i play DT/DE in high school but when i get to college i want to play LB thank i can make it

Campbellsville University you will fit good there and good luck what schools you go to
I have a few friends who signed with cambellsville and they love it.
but dont campellsville have like 200 players on there squad thats why i thought that pikeville are ky christain would be good for me because i would get some type of playing time. can any one give me some more information on pikeville union and ky christian please thank you
Depends on how comfortable you are with your abilities. If you feel that you need some work but want to play quickly then KCU, Union or P-ville might be the place for you. I'd also look at The Cumberlands...nice program there.
cavery59 Wrote:but dont campellsville have like 200 players on there squad thats why i thought that pikeville are ky christain would be good for me because i would get some type of playing time. can any one give me some more information on pikeville union and ky christian please thank you

with your size and speed you should make waste can you get some film of you i can help you with this
what do u mean i should make waste
cavery59 Wrote:what do u mean i should make waste

make waste of the compition u should beat some kid for there spots and start
cavery59 Wrote:im trying to decide which naia school i want to go to the choices are kentucky christian ,union and pikesville please give me your opinion and live in louisville would that affect me im also 6'0 220 and i run a 4.8 i play DT/DE in high school but when i get to college i want to play LB thank i can make it

I would choose the one that focuses on spelling, capitalization and grammar because you need it.
kCU will be the last place team in their league every year, but if you want to play and lose that would be the place to go.
Pikeville has some great recruits coming in this year and a new offensive coach which will probably pass the ball a lot and be a force in their league soon.
Union is a good school and are competitive.

Just depends on what your goals are, play a lot and lose, or work your way up to play for a good team.
Thank You
Im i big enough to play LB are DT/DE on a naia team?
Are you a Junior or a Senior now?
fbcoachnoitall Wrote:I would choose the one that focuses on spelling, capitalization and grammar because you need it.

This would be appropriate as a Private Message, if even posted at all.
Lindsey Wilson College will play their first football game in September. Being that the program is that new, you should be able to go there and play.

If you want me to put in a good word for you, message me your info (anything that a recruiter would want to know)
I im a junior now I graduate in 2011.
You will get to play right away at KCU with your speed and size.
lwc Wrote:This would be appropriate as a Private Message, if even posted at all.

I am betting not posted at all!! Extremely poor taste. Not a funny!!!! This is especially true if the person is an adult. If a kid he should go and hit with him and he may change his mind.
I can spell very well im not even worried about what he got to say. You can tell which people are mature and which people are inmature about stuff.SHOW ME YOUR MASTERS ARE DOCTORATE IN ENGLISH THEN WE CAN TALK.
I bet you I can run your son over Mr.EnglishMajor.Im talking about headfootballcoach what ever his name is. Thank You to the people who didn't put a LAME response down like Mr.EnglishMajor here.
cavery59 Wrote:I bet you I can run your son over Mr.EnglishMajor.Im talking about headfootballcoach what ever his name is. Thank You to the people who didn't put a LAME response down like Mr.EnglishMajor here.

I just bet you could to "59". Keep your head screwed on tight and keep drivin you will get there.
lwc Wrote:Lindsey Wilson College will play their first football game in September. Being that the program is that new, you should be able to go there and play.

If you want me to put in a good word for you, message me your info (anything that a recruiter would want to know)
I drove past the new facilities on the Cumberland PKWY. the other day. Looks good from the road, what kind of surface are they laying down?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

cavery59 Wrote:I bet you I can run your son over Mr.EnglishMajor.Im talking about headfootballcoach what ever his name is. Thank You to the people who didn't put a LAME response down like Mr.EnglishMajor here.

we are getting off subject here
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I drove past the new facilities on the Cumberland PKWY. the other day. Looks good from the road, what kind of surface are they laying down?

Pictures of the field

This is a link to the turf explaination

Quote:A special playing field is being installed at the site of Lindsey Wilson's outdoor sports stadium on the Louie B. Nunn Parkway. The surface is known as a 24/7, a special turf created by The Motz Group of Cincinnati.

"The 24/7 turf gives us a field that will have the look and feel of natural grass, but it will stand up to the repeated poundings our student-athletes will give it. It will also look good no matter the season," said LWC Athletics Director Willis Pooler. "It's going to allow our teams to practice and play on it, which helps us to save money maintaining separate practice and game fields."

Motz's 24/7 turf - which is used by sports venues at the high school level on up to the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League - has five levels, including a drainage system that will permit games to be played in all kinds of weather conditions.

"The 24/7 turf includes a rubber pad that provides a high-energy absorption without slowing down student-athletes or making their legs feel tired," Pooler said. "It offers our student-athletes the best of both worlds, and it will make Lindsey Wilson's outdoor sports stadium one of the premier outdoor sports stadiums among Kentucky's 20 private colleges and universities."

Hope that answers your question.
Can anyone tell me about any football camp at any NAIA schools. Isn't Lindsey Wilson a hard school to get into.My ACT score is only a 18 but im going to take it again
Can some one give me some more information about Union College football team.
cavery59 Wrote:Can anyone tell me about any football camp at any NAIA schools. Isn't Lindsey Wilson a hard school to get into.My ACT score is only a 18 but im going to take it again

Camp information, in case you were interested

To answer your question:
Question form

Once you fill out that form, they will contact you further, set you up for a visit and answer any questions, either in person or online.
cavery59 Wrote:Can anyone tell me about any football camp at any NAIA schools. Isn't Lindsey Wilson a hard school to get into.My ACT score is only a 18 but im going to take it again

It Also depends on your grades too and if your a junior now i wouldnt be worried about it yet just have fun and enjoy your senior season
cavery59 Wrote:Can some one give me some more information about Union College football team.

Union is a good school very small and very relaxed setting. Only warning about this place is if you go there you better finish there. If you do not you will be stuck with a big fat bill to pay back. One of the most expensive schools in kentucky.