Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is underrated on your team?
I want to know who the underrated players on ur team

I think Jerry Holloway from pikeville is underrated, this kid is isnt very tall but he's pretty stocky.

Good Luck Panthers
he might be talented but
1. he never comes to pratice
2. he never lifts
3. he will never play for pikeville with the attitude he has
4. and even if he did all these things where would he play for pikeville
that list is all true about hollaway, but if he did get into the weight room, we could help robinson out in some situations were he needs a break. he could also play fullback for the panthers
The most underrated player on the ER squad would have to be IMO Steve Mason. You never hear much about him, but he is one heck of a football player. If he stays with the team, he will get some good numbers Next year.
for pc its either chadd blackburn, or jeremy lucas
Sasquatch72 Wrote:that list is all true about hollaway, but if he did get into the weight room, we could help robinson out in some situations were he needs a break. he could also play fullback for the panthers
Don't think that heh will be needed there with the Honakers in the backfield if robinson ever needs a break....along with the possibility of Coach J's nephew coming in.
Good point beef, i just found out about that kid coming in a few days after i posted that, but the more backs you have the better. and if u remember correctly robinson has a tendency to get hurt around the second game of the playoffs
Jonny Pizzle Wrote:The most underrated player on the ER squad would have to be IMO Steve Mason. You never hear much about him, but he is one heck of a football player. If he stays with the team, he will get some good numbers Next year.

I would definitely have to agree with you on that. Steve Mason is a great player. I think alot of people overlooked him. I think next year he will step up big for the Warriors.
Sasquatch72 Wrote:and if u remember correctly robinson has a tendency to get hurt around the second game of the playoffs

Well I really don't think that is anything that Weston can help.
From Paintsville I'd have to say, Kyle Sublett is the most underrated player. He plays RB/LB. In the backfield he serves as mainly a blocking back but when he does get the pill he breaks tackles and is strong. At LB he is a machine and was big factor last year.
welch champ Wrote:he might be talented but
1. he never comes to pratice
2. he never lifts
3. he will never play for pikeville with the attitude he has
4. and even if he did all these things where would he play for pikeville

I heard the Holloway kid HAS been more dedicated since the new guy has come in.

Also, he seemed to have some speed in the JV games he played in last year. Even if there's a few people in front of him in the backfield on offense, I've always thought he had the body and the quickness to maybe more of an OLB-type???

But you're right about one thing...from what I've heard, if he's not dedicated to getting better in the off-season training program, being a "yes-sir, no-sir" guy in practice, and doing the job in the classroom, he probably won't play much for the new guy. I heard he's a real stickler for discipline.
MOJO Wrote:From Paintsville I'd have to say, Kyle Sublett is the most underrated player. He plays RB/LB. In the backfield he serves as mainly a blocking back but when he does get the pill he breaks tackles and is strong. At LB he is a machine and was big factor last year.

I don't know if I'd call him "underrated" defensively from last year. Was a guy I know a lot of people around here already knew a LOT about!
Don't forget CTD that PC had a senior by the name of Josh Thompson who was VERY underated last season!
Yeah.. but I thought they were talking about this year...
My bad if they were
Football24_7 Wrote:
MOJO Wrote:From Paintsville I'd have to say, Kyle Sublett is the most underrated player. He plays RB/LB. In the backfield he serves as mainly a blocking back but when he does get the pill he breaks tackles and is strong. At LB he is a machine and was big factor last year.

I don't know if I'd call him "underrated" defensively from last year. Was a guy I know a lot of people around here already knew a LOT about!

Wasn't necessarily referring to him being underrated on defense. He was more so on offense.
gish Wrote:
Sasquatch72 Wrote:and if u remember correctly robinson has a tendency to get hurt around the second game of the playoffs

Well I really don't think that is anything that Weston can help.

This is true but it has happened the past two years in a row
The One and Only...Steven "The Alpha Male" Thacker. The Best Center in the 15th Region. You're gonna see big things from this big teddy bear of a man.
The most underrated player at North Laurel has to be Kyle Sizemore. This kid was only 2 solo tackles behind Chris Cessna last season and was the 2nd leading rusher behind Nik Blair. He has kinda been overshadowed by those 2 great players but he will be back this season and should get a lot more love. Great kid, 4.0 student, works and plays harder than anyone on the team. This will be his breakout season, watch and see!!! 8)
The-Franchise Wrote:The One and Only...Steven "The Alpha Male" Thacker. The Best Center in the 15th Region. You're gonna see big things from this big teddy bear of a man.

Yes, Big Steve Thacker is a beast. He made the all county team. He is a great guy and he will be GREAT next year, I also expect him to get some scholarships.
erfan2006 Wrote:
Jonny Pizzle Wrote:The most underrated player on the ER squad would have to be IMO Steve Mason. You never hear much about him, but he is one heck of a football player. If he stays with the team, he will get some good numbers Next year.

I would definitely have to agree with you on that. Steve Mason is a great player. I think alot of people overlooked him. I think next year he will step up big for the Warriors.

Steve won't be returning to East Ridge next year. He will be going to Clairborne County High School in Tennessee to live with his mother.
Yes, its sad but true, but when we posted that he had not decided. He was a great player and will be missed.
He was a talented football player and one of my best friends, I hate to see him go. He may be back, you never know. I think Andrew Smith was underrated IMO. He had a heck of an arm on him, and like Steve he won't be playing with us next year. With Paul Deese taking the spotlight, that left Andrew with little time to put his QB skills to work.
He was a talented football player and one of my best friends, I hate to see him go. He may be back, you never know. I think Andrew Smith was underrated IMO. He had a heck of an arm on him, and like Steve he won't be playing with us next year. With Paul Deese taking the spotlight, that left Andrew with little time to put his QB skills to work.
Big Steve from ER... he will most definetely go places. he is to good to not get to college on a full ride.
Mike Tackett and Blake Johnson from Johnson Central. These two boys are horses. They have made great linebackers at JC and will help them to the playoffs next season.
I agree with Johnson and Tackett, they will make a nice pair next year. Good luck to the eagles next year
joe potter....lol