Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone's bracket in tact?
theVILLE Wrote:I filled out 3 for money and all of them were similar, all had Kansas winning it and WV or baylor playing them in championship! ALl had richmond beating nova and all had cornell in the sweet 16 besides on i had them in the elite 8! And then i filled one out on BGR and it is shot

Sounds like a bunch of UK haters to me...:redboxer:
I am like most people just donating money every year. I do have 3 of the final four still remaining. Ky, Duke, Kansas St., and yea Kansas killed me but that is fine atleast they are gone.
vundy33 Wrote:Sounds like a bunch of UK haters to me...:redboxer:

Nope it was just everyone was going to have UK winning it So i had them getting beat! I havent saw uk play like this all season
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Well.. I have 10 of the Sweet 16 teams.. 7 of my 8 Elite 8 teams are still in.. 3 Final 4 teams.. And my champion is long gone.
My final four is Kentucky, Ohio St, Kansas St, and Nova. Nova was the only one that killed me. I had Kansas loosing in the elite 8 to Ohio St.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
well... 2 of my final 4 teams are out, and i got about 6 of the sweet 16 right... i'll just go pee on my bracket now lol:biggrin:
I have K-State and KY in the finals. There is still hope mine will come out of intensive care.