Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(9) Northern Iowa 69 - (1) Kansas 67 (NCAA - 2nd RD)
Final

NCAA Tournament - 2nd RD (Midwest Region)

Jay Hawks Go Down :Clap:
WOW!

Which win is bigger Northern Iowa over Kansas or UAB over Kentucky during Tubby's tenure?
This is great and all, but I'll be even more happy if we win our game. Cant make fun of Kansas quite yet.
lwc Wrote:WOW!

Which win is bigger Northern Iowa over Kansas or UAB over Kentucky during Tubby's tenure?

Def Northern Iowa Over Kansas.

HAHA
EPIC!!!!!! NI just showed up and played gritty all game! The Cats are gonna have it tough as well. As a fan im just going to try and maintain my composure.
Northern Iowa lead ALL but 42 Seconds Of This Game!
Rock CHOKE Jayhawk!
WOW Kansas, Nova and New Mexico so far today. Will there be more upsets?
my bracket is destroyed
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
My bracket is jacked...

But I'm glad KU lost. Makes it easier for us...
2 of my Final Four Teams are out, but I couldn't care less now. I was for Northern Iowa all the way.
Loved this game. NI came out to play. But thought they were going to give it away when KU brought the press until the shot heard over Kansas. I was yelling at the tv saying what are you thinking run some clock and then jumped uo saying great shot.
I would normally have some analysis for this game, but I'm too pumped up to think about it.

Way to go Panthers!
^ This game had me so hyped for UK's game, I still have not relaxed.
Love this thread!
This game caught my eye in first half. I think Kansas was behind 34-26 at half.
I was surprised by this one.
Most fun I have had watching a college basketball game in a long, long time!
Killed my bracket.
I actually had this in my bracket.
I never bought into Kansas all year. There good yes, but everybody on ESPN felt like they were the clear favorite. They were never head and shoulders above everyone. IMO Cuse and UK were better teams most of the year.
Aslan Wrote:I never bought into Kansas all year. There good yes, but everybody on ESPN felt like they were the clear favorite. They were never head and shoulders above everyone. IMO Cuse and UK were better teams most of the year.

IDk about cuse and UK better all year! Cuse wasnt even the top 20 to start the season! and KU has got the most quality wins of anyone! They just overlooked Northern Iowa
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Looks like the media really got to the jayhawks players. they thought they was untouchable.
theVILLE Wrote:IDk about cuse and UK better all year! Cuse wasnt even the top 20 to start the season! and KU has got the most quality wins of anyone! They just overlooked Northern Iowa

Actually Syracuse has more quality wins than anyone and preseason polls mean nothing.
Aslan Wrote:Actually Syracuse has more quality wins than anyone and preseason polls mean nothing.

True
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I'm glad they got beat. I didn't think they'd make it to the final four.. I had them getting beat in the elite 8..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Def Northern Iowa Over Kansas.

HAHA

:Thumbs: