Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barack-etology
Andy Katz along with our President Barack Obama, fills out the first bracket on ESPN.

He has Kansas vs. K State and Kentucky vs, Villanova in the Final Four. In the championship game he has Kansas vs. Kentucky with Bill Self beating Calipari once again.

[ame="http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5003282&categoryid=2459792"]Extended Barack-etology 2010 - ESPN Video - ESPN[/ame]
lol. he couldn't spell Syracuse
Aint no way! UK got this!
From what I remember, he had a pretty good bracket last year, correct? (I could be very wrong though)
UK all the way
lwc Wrote:From what I remember, he had a pretty good bracket last year, correct? (I could be very wrong though)

I heard that he had a near-perfect bracket. But that is just hear-say. I do know that he correctly picked UNC to go all the way last year.
Duke will not beat Louisville if they play each other. I wonder which of the "advisors" filled out the bracket he was copying from? And did you see his handwriting...man that was kind of like Arabic/English mixed...And apparently Hooked on Phonics didn't work for him he couldn't spell Syracuse..How hard can it be???
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:I heard that he had a near-perfect bracket. But that is just hear-say. I do know that he correctly picked UNC to go all the way last year.

If I remember correctly he was far from perfect but did pretty good. I think he was around the 76 percentile out of everyone who did the brackets on ESPN.com.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Duke will not beat Louisville if they play each other. I wonder which of the "advisors" filled out the bracket he was copying from? And did you see his handwriting...man that was kind of like Arabic/English mixed...And apparently Hooked on Phonics didn't work for him he couldn't spell Syracuse..How hard can it be???
I hope you are joking.

Plus I work in a hospital with many educated people and I bet 5 out 10 can't spell Syracuse correctly.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I hope you are joking.

Plus I work in a hospital with many educated people and I bet 5 out 10 can't spell Syracuse correctly.

50%???? Probably more like 7 out of 10.