• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma St. -89 Tennessee -73
Final

Tennessee (7-1) falls from the land of the Undefeated teams.....:BigLaugh:

Hey UT......... Confusederved:
and we all thought they were underrated
Lets see who has UK lost to this year?
I wish UT would have won Sad
I am a huge UK fan but I to wish UT would of won, it's always good to see sec teams win out of conference games. What did Lofton finish with? He couldn't get anything to fall when I was watching early in the first half.
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:What did Lofton finish with? He couldn't get anything to fall when I was watching early in the first half.

Chris Lofton finished with 21 points on 8-16 shooting. He shot 3-10 from 3 point range. 19 of those 21 points came in the second half.
No reason to be happy that UT lost. We should hope the SEC always wins agaisnt out of conference teams...
Congrats OS
I agree alfus. However Texas should really be worried now. They get beat by UT then OSU beats them. I know they've had injuries but still they have to be concerned.
yeah they should b worried....UK should be worried as well....UT will be a tough team
UT will be tough but until they step up and beat UK or play with them on a regular basis they still be looked at pretty much the same as the rest of the SEC teams. They stand a very good chance at even beating UK twice this year but unitl they do no one will expect it.
I know one thing....FLorida will beat UT to death.....lol and they have the chance of beating UK to....but I agree w/ you CatDawg they still look the same as the other teams but until they beat UK....they have proven themselves
ky and louisville both blew it by not getting lofton.ky signed bradley won't a joke.
Congrats OSU