Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golf
Who will be the top golfers in the mountains next year and who will take region?:golf:
joe castle
jordan bell
kc castle
jp newsome
sean leslie
brooks herrick
colby hayes
"castle" Wrote:joe castle
jordan bell
kc castle
jp newsome
sean leslie
brooks herrick
colby hayes

leslie and herrick graduated
Pikeville should have a good team with Castle, Hall, and Bell (don't know much about the other guys) and the Prestonsburg will be strong too
Did P'burg graduate everybody?
Chase Carpenter of Magoffin Co.
Prestonsburg graduated Sean Leslie, Brooks Herrick, Austin May, Michael Stephens, and Andrew Shepard. There was a couple of Juniors that were on the JV team. Rob Allen and Dane Sizemore are Sophmores that will be playing Varsity next year, along with others.
chase carpenter of magoffin
Hazard has a good chance of winning region this year especially at Painstville. In the last 2 years, Hazard has finished 1st and 3rd in the Paintsville Invitational. They felt like they let one go this year, so they are eager to get a regional championship.
I agree with Golfman 42 that the 11th is Hazards to lose. I believe everyone knows they late a trip to state slip through their hands this year and well come out firing hard next year. They return their entire lineup and if Coach Spare can contain his 5 wild seniors Hazard will dominate the 11th and possibly have a saying the state.
:beerwez: Confusedhithappe
no, i think that is incorrect pikeville has it in there pocket..exspecially now since they have bell, castle, hall, and newsome and kc castle that have improved well.
Can you explain to me how Pikeville has it "in there pocket":wtf1: , it still puzzles me that they were dominated throughout the year by the top teams of the 11th and then the questionable pairings at region lead Pikeville to a 2nd place finish...including a kid I won't name posting his career round of 73 as the 5 man, and then embarassed himself at state....but that's old news, Hazard can make a trip to Green Meadow and beat Pikevilles A$$ all over their home course any day...'nuff said.
Confusederved:
Golf is such a hard sport
"KnowWhatIMean?" Wrote:Can you explain to me how Pikeville has it "in there pocket":wtf1: , it still puzzles me that they were dominated throughout the year by the top teams of the 11th and then the questionable pairings at region lead Pikeville to a 2nd place finish...including a kid I won't name posting his career round of 73 as the 5 man, and then embarassed himself at state....but that's old news, Hazard can make a trip to Green Meadow and beat Pikevilles A$$ all over their home course any day...'nuff said.
Confusederved:
I must agree. I got to take them bulldogs
I agree. I don't think that Pikeville has it "in the bag" but they do have a great chance at it. Like you pointed out, they were runner-up last year and return 5 of their top 6, all of witch played in multiple tournaments throughout the year. So they don't have it "in the bag" but I would say that they have a strong case to be the favorites :thumb:
Hazard by 7 strokes followed by johnson central. These will be ur 2 teams from the 11th
No No No you can't leave out Pikeville
"castle" Wrote:joe castle
jordan bell
kc castle
jp newsome
sean leslie
brooks herrick
colby hayes
Brooks and Sean are graduating.
Well we could obviousily argue about this one until September ends but im gonna go ahead and rest my case today.....so Johnson Central :Second: and even you haters from Pikeville :HitWall: :Third: are :welcome: to come celebrate H-Towns victory. So prepare for a lil :beer: ,Cool and :redboxer: if Pis$ed and wanna put em up....but its all going down all night long September 26 at the local pub in Hazard....

P.S. Once again Mr.Castle....
Confusederved:
"KnowWhatIMean?" Wrote:Well we could obviousily argue about this one until September ends but im gonna go ahead and rest my case today.....so Johnson Central :Second: and even you haters from Pikeville :HitWall: :Third: are :welcome: to come celebrate H-Towns victory. So prepare for a lil :beer: ,Cool and :redboxer: if Pis$ed and wanna put em up....but its all going down all night long September 26 at the local pub in Hazard....

P.S. Once again Mr.Castle....
Confusederved:
I'll see you there knowhatimean.......Hazard all the way........Pikeville will not be going to state this year.
lol sounds like we have ppl that think they can predict the future in this thread, or maybe they are all just full of themselves???
Just makes it fun.....let people say stuff, then see who will be proved wrong Smile
Hazard has nothing to lose and everything to win this year. They have 5 seniors and they all can taste that regional title they want it so bad.
hazard chokes thats all they do..so there's no competition for pikeville this year...
hazard is going to get the trophy and do the freaky freaky walk all over the paintsville country club
Does anyone have any info on Paintsvilles Jarrod Keaton?
The guy has No game....but hes still coo
pikevilles got it in there pocket
"castle" Wrote:pikevilles got it in there pocket

That is hillarious.....hazard wants it more than anyone in the region and the work they are already putting in is looking pretty good. With the past years hazar letting the title slipping through their hands they are eager to take down anybody in there way......especially Pikeville........hopefully hazard will be apired with P'Vill, Johnson Central, and P'Burg......just so the scores are true.
In my opinion heres how the 11th region at Paintsville Country Club will turn out:

1.Hazard-293
2.Johnson central-304
3.Pikeville-320

Individual

1.Cameron Bailey-Hazard-65
2.Chase Carpenter-Magoffin County-66
3.Josh Smith-Perry County Central-67
X.Jordan Newsome-Pikeville-Disqualified after 2nd hole