Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Overrated Team In College Basketball?
"Super_de" Wrote:Duke is great this year. Uk will be good in 2-3 years. Gettin four 4 start Recruits next year. Morris is stayin 4 years. Memphis, Villanova, Lousville is OverRated. I dont think FLorida is. They have played a Easy Schedule, But have they came close to gettin beat?

What are "4 start" recruits??
texas
u of l, iowa, pittsburg.
":Touch:Down:" Wrote:u of l, iowa, pittsburg.

Without question UL is. Can you believe they are still ranked in both polls after dropping 3 straight games. :boosign:
"alfus21" Wrote:How could UK could be overrated when they're not even ranked???? Gonzaga is ranked in the top 10 in the country so yes they are overated....

Maybe because they were PRE SEASON #8. They AREN'T rated anymore because they are HORRIBLE, that's how ALFUS.
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:Maybe because they were PRE SEASON #8. They AREN'T rated anymore because they are HORRIBLE, that's how ALFUS.

Well if they're not 'rated' anymore then they're not over-rated...They WERE over-rated to start the season but not now...
"alfus21" Wrote:Well if they're not 'rated' anymore then they're not over-rated...They WERE over-rated to start the season but not now...

Not necessarily, because EVERYONE thinks because Morris is back that UK is gonna turn it around and be awesome, which is NOT the case.
Louisville is over rated
duke
"alfus21" Wrote:What are "4 start" recruits??

4 star recruits?? well obviously i made a typing error but you know what the hell i was talkin bout.
"Super_de" Wrote:4 star recruits?? well obviously i made a typing error but you know what the hell i was talkin bout.

Ohh...Well UK isn't getting four "4 star" recruits next season..They're getting three "4 stars" and one "2 star" recruit...
Louisville, Texas, and Pitt.
Duke is not overrated. Neither is Tennessee
The Ville
I think Florida is, who have they played this year?