Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They don't come easy do they?
I don't know how much more of this I can stand. Whew!!!!:yikes:
They certainly keep pulling them out of their hat or well you know.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
they keep winning though
IF WVU wins the Beast East tourney, they might get that final #1 seed. Well, in my eyes they should over OSU and Duke.
A win is a win
At this point it is all about finding the solution to the problems in the game and making adjustments. Just like yesterday.
Survive and advance, doesnt matter if its 1 point or 60 points as long as you have that W at the end of the night thats all that matters
^excactly! I could see WV getting a one seed if they win teh BEAST and DUke gets beat! Which i think will happen...All though I hate WV with a passion and there stupid rule book skipping refs, they are a good team and are worthy of a possible 1 seed!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:^excactly! I could see WV getting a one seed if they win teh BEAST and DUke gets beat! Which i think will happen...All though I hate WV with a passion and there stupid rule book skipping refs, they are a good team and are worthy of a possible 1 seed!

I agree with WV, but as bad as I hate to say it... Duke is getting the 4th 1 seed. I don't see anyone beating them in their confrence tourney now.

I think K-state is going to take down Kansas tonight as well and Ky is going in Number 1 overall -- at least thats what im hoping for Wink
K_Mac Wrote:I agree with WV, but as bad as I hate to say it... Duke is getting the 4th 1 seed. I don't see anyone beating them in their confrence tourney now.

I think K-state is going to take down Kansas tonight as well and Ky is going in Number 1 overall -- at least thats what im hoping for Wink

It is tough to beat a team everytime you play them in one season! As a matter of fact not many teams do that! Kansas will have a tough game tonight! I like Miss. St. to get in the tourney though!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"