Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK/Bama Updates
Green picks up his second foul. Patterson at the free throw line. Hits the first, and the second. 33-27 2 minutes left in the half. UK brings the press. Harrelson can't get the rebound and Bama scores.
Miller misses another jump shot. Harrelson with the rebound. Miller misses the 3. Score is 35-27 with under a minute to go.
Cats are struggling right now, turnovers and offense rebounds have killed them. I would hat to be in the locker room at half time!
Uk still pressing. Bama misses the 3 and gets the rebound. Refs call ANOTHER foul on Kentucky. 1 and 1. Misses the first. Uk will have the last possession.
Big shot by dodson. GO to bug cuz in the second half early and get this game under control.
Wall passes to Dodson to hit the 3! Score is 35-30. Halftime
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Big shot by dodson. GO to bug cuz in the second half early and get this game under control.
Our inside game is going to win this for us. Our big guys can't get any more fouls and we need to take it to them every time.
I think we'll see a better 2nd half
Dodson makes up some for those 3 early turnovers.
charliez Wrote:I think we'll see a better 2nd half
Completely agree. I think Cousins and Patterson will come out of the locker room and show us how to ball.
cards_athlete Wrote:Our inside game is going to win this for us. Our big guys can't get any more fouls and we need to take it to them every time.

Bama has foul problems as well without a deep bench. Inside is where it is at for us and in the first half got there pretty easy. We have to pick up and the defensive end of the floor.
Get Cousins back in and our defense will pick up some but the foul trouble is going to come into play before this one is over.
Cousins takes the charge! Patterson scored on our end. 35-32
UK turnover. Cousins takes another charge!!!!!!
Cousins draws the foul. This is what I'm talking about. Our inside game is already starting to take over. This is how were going to win. Cousins hits the first free throw, and the second. UK is now down by one. 35-34
Cousins rips the rebound but has a turnover. Bama misses and we drive down the floor to only make another turnover. We've really gotta start taking care of the ball.
Green draws the foul on Patterson. It's only his first. Green misses the first FT. And the rims in the second. Bama is up 36-34
Yet another turnover on our end. Bama with the OR and scores. 38-34
Patterson misses the 3. Bama slams it off the miss. UK with the timeout. We're back down 40-34
The Icon Wrote:Cats are struggling right now, turnovers and offense rebounds have killed them. I would hat to be in the locker room at half time!

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
Bledsoe almost turns it over. He drives and has a nice lay in. 40-36
Bama misses, Cousins rebound. Wall takes off and he drives the entire floor and scores! 40-38
Thats the first time i have seen bledsoe show emotion since december, Wall. Wow. lol.
Bama scores and then Patterson comes down and draws the foul. 45-44 were up by 1. 12:35 LEFT IN THE SECOND HALF. Patterson makes both free throws to bring our score to 47.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Beggers cant be choosers. Go somewhere else and get updates if you dont like the way hes doing it. atleast he has the generosity to post it,.
Thank you for that. I'm trying to post plays for people at work such as my dad. He doesn't get to watch it.
cards_athlete Wrote:So I'm guessing you're saying that I'm stupid. I think I've been a member of this site longer than you have. I'll post what I want to. And I am far from being an idiot.
UK now leads 45-42 after some nice plays by Bledsoe and Wall. 13:21 left, Bama timeout.

If they don't like what is going on here in this thread then they shouldn't be on it. Turn on a radio, watch tv or keep up with the game another way. I think it's all good. you give the updates and we also discuss the game as it is going on. keep up the good work.
Nice dunk by Orton, beautiful feed
Alabama tries to press but we break it. Wall gets bumped and draws the foul up top. Orton is wide open for the dunk!! UK leads 49-45 now, 11 minutes left in the game.
Dodson with the long rebound, Wall drives and draws yet another foul. He's really taking it to the hoop today. I love the way he's playing.
What a sick move by Wall. Bama is still making this interesting