Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Golf
The past year the Pikeville HS golf team did not perform as well as they could have. I believe That they very easily could have won region. Its a wander how Prestonsburg did win region because their 3,4,and 5, man havent played well all year. this year i believe that Pikevilles Joe Castle could very well win region and Place high in the state. The kid last year opened the season shooting a 67 in PIT placing 3rd behind Jesse Massie And Matt Savage. Castle has region written allover him
Castle is a a very good at golf ive seen him in action
Castle can be good if he works at it like he has in the past years...he just can't let up!! I'll keep it on him though Wink
Someone needs to....this guys focus i hear can slack off alot then he starts making ugly ugly strokes where his game goes down hill....but i think that he's an incredible player and if he keeps focused he will have region locked....an who knows possibly a top 10 finish at state
Bell is a good golfer to.
Nothing compared to castle
The team should be pretty good with
1.) Joe Mike Castle
2.) Jordan Bell
3.) Girffin Hall
4.) Max Lester
5.) .........

The 4 listed above played a lot this past season and the season before. And playing in tournaments at Pikeville means traveling across the state playing TOP competition not just local matches like all other schools in the region!
"Beef" Wrote:The team should be pretty good with
1.) Joe Mike Castle
2.) Jordan Bell
3.) Girffin Hall
4.) Max Lester
5.) .........

The 4 listed above played a lot this past season and the season before. And playing in tournaments at Pikeville means traveling across the state playing TOP competition not just local matches like all other schools in the region!

Your right Beef! Coach Mike Castle gets this team into some pretty nice tournaments! That fifth spot will probably not be filled until next seasons practices begin... Your leaving, will leave a big gap to fill!
I believe its safe to say that pikevilles very own McKenzie Carter will be Filling up the position at #5 This kid is a good player I hear
"liveMAROON" Wrote:I believe its safe to say that pikevilles very own McKenzie Carter will be Filling up the position at #5 This kid is a good player I hear
I don't know if this will be the case or not....Mckenzie didn't play this past season due to playing some fall baseball....I don't expect him to play this up coming season eaither.
Due to scheduling of a Fall Baseball League last year, McKezie was forced to quit the golf team...Whether he will be playing next year depends completely on his baseball schedule!
I see.....
I dont......13 ur gonna have to explain more about this carter kid
The only thing to explain is that he is serious about baseball, and just like last year if it comes to picking one sport over the other...baseball will win!
sounds like a strong willed kid if you ask me. I would probably choose the sport im better at as well
i wish the pikeville golf the best of luck on there up-coming season
And baseball is by far the better sport!! :lol:
most sports are better than golf lol
I meant the better sport for him....

I LOVE GOLF :evil: ....was once Carter's teammate.
I enjoy golf....never really played but i love watching it....and my panthers are gonna make noise on the green this year
"BaseballFan13" Wrote:The only thing to explain is that he is serious about baseball, and just like last year if it comes to picking one sport over the other...baseball will win!

you sure know a lot about this carter kid
"BaseballFan13" Wrote:The only thing to explain is that he is serious about baseball, and just like last year if it comes to picking one sport over the other...baseball will win!

you sure know alot about this carter kid bf13
not only should pikeville place well next year in mens golf, but womens should do pretty well also. with up returning golfers such as Emily Colvin, Sarah Beth Mounts, Sarah Davis, and Jessica Kitts. I will be interested in seeing what the girls can accomplish in 2005.
yea pikeville usually dominates fall sports.. we got football, XC, volley ball.. we'll have a few problems with soccer with seniors leaving.. along with golf if all of our athletes stay focused and work hard during the summer all of our fall sports might capture region or at least district championships!!
Heard a rumor that a promising player might come to Pikeville in an upcoming season.