Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region all-Tournament Team.
Harlan County was represented by Maggard, Parker and Kalee Carroll. Rachel Seidel and Ashley Woolum represented North Laurel. Jessica Dean and Erika Burchett were selected from South Laurel.i Brittany Leach of Whitley County; Maci Morris of Bell County; Chelsey Smith of Pineville; and Sierra Shepherd, of Lynn Camp.
Clay County 13th Region champs players also selected was Sabrina Smith alsowas chosen the most valuable player and joined by her teammates Jackson, Mitchell, Kayla Smith and Jordan Phillips.:Thumbs:
I thought Gilliam from Harlan County should have been on the all tournament team. She runs her team as good as anybody in the region.

Congrats to the ladies that did make it!
Gilliam is one of my favorites.. needs to shoot outside more..because she is a very good shooter..But i think it was the North laurel game..where she had a lot of turnovers..very uncharacteristic of her. I think Her and the davenport girl both will be outstanding 2010-11..i predict most of their starters should make all-tourney next year. I Thought Bell's shepherd Whom had a Very good game against south should have been added & being a senior as well.
but I also think coach teague should have been named Coach of the year in the 13th. my goodness look at the amazing turnaround he made for the Lady cats of Bell... you cannot show me many teams that ever went from the very bottom to at the top so very fast.. with a first year coach..using the SAME players which performed only mediocore under the previous administration.. Methinks possibly way too many politics at play in the 13th.:eyeroll: