Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers Fall three straight
the magic handed them there third loss in a row last night!:yikes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Kobes beat up and not trusting his teammates. did we post this when the cavs lost three in a row? lol.
If the inside game isn't going, then the Lakers aren't going.

Kobe can go score 45-50 points all he wants, but if the ball doesn't go inside and we don't rebound, then we're in trouble.

Point guard play has been a bit of a problem this season as well.
Kobe from 3 years ago showed up. No matter how good he does his team will lose the big ones with him playing selfish.
If his teammates aren't going, then he'll try to take over.

Lebron does the same things and so does all the other better scorers in the league.
I'm not surprised at this, Magic is tough this year... Just like last year.
This doesn't worry me at all..They will bounce back
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kobes beat up and not trusting his teammates. did we post this when the cavs lost three in a row? lol.

No because unlike Ville it doesnt matter to us what the cavs do
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kobe from 3 years ago showed up. No matter how good he does his team will lose the big ones with him playing selfish.

Kobe wasnt being selfish at all in this game until the 4th quarter when they were down and his team wasnt doing anything.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:This doesn't worry me at all..They will bounce back

Exactly! The Lakers will still be there in the end. I'm not worried at all.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:If his teammates aren't going, then he'll try to take over.

Lebron does the same things and so does all the other better scorers in the league.

Yes, Lebron does it too but no one calls him a ball hog?? They just don't like Kobe.
I'm not worried. Every team goes through stretches like this.
I wish Kobes foot wasnt on the line and it would have been OT where I truly believe Kobe takes over and the Lakers would have won.
K_Mac Wrote:Yes, Lebron does it too but no one calls him a ball hog?? They just don't like Kobe.

Lebron has had right a triple double if not a triple double most the season! Dont buy that argument!
Here is the stats...
Kobe- Assists 4.8- 45 fg%- and 31% 3pt 5.3- avg shooting 23 fg per game

Lebron -8.6 APG-51 fg%- 34% 3pt-rebounds 7.2- avg shooting 20 fg per game

Really no argument there...Lebron isnt a ball hog
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Lebron has had right a triple double if not a triple double most the season! Dont buy that argument!
Here is the stats...
Kobe- Assists 4.8- 45 fg%- and 31% 3pt 5.3- avg shooting 23 fg per game

Lebron -8.6 APG-51 fg%- 34% 3pt-rebounds 7.2- avg shooting 20 fg per game

Really no argument there...Lebron isnt a ball hog

Most of his assists come from driving in the paint wildly, getting tied up, and dishing out to an open shooter. Not hard.
I dont think stats are a fair way 2 compare these 2 players based on the fact that kobe's supporting cast is stronger which could skew stats.
Big_Billy_bob Wrote:I dont think stats are a fair way 2 compare these 2 players based on the fact that kobe's supporting cast is stronger which could skew stats.

Yeah Kobes supporting cast is better but who has the better record and yet the better stats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:Most of his assists come from driving in the paint wildly, getting tied up, and dishing out to an open shooter. Not hard.

Id like to see you do it! Lebron does this every game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah Kobes supporting cast is better but who has the better record and yet the better stats!

Dont get me started on stats. LOL!
theVILLE Wrote:Id like to see you do it! Lebron does this every game!

HAHA, yea he drives in the paint wildly and throws it out where ever he can in every game. your absolute right. Fortunately his team makes the shots when he does. And I could do it, you already know this.

You want to compare Kobe and Lebron, compare finals stats, achievements, finals mvps and WINS.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Dont get me started on stats. LOL!

Go ahead get started! nothing you can say this season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:HAHA, yea he drives in the paint wildly and throws it out where ever he can in every game. your absolute right. Fortunately his team makes the shots when he does. And I could do it, you already know this.

You want to compare Kobe and Lebron, compare finals stats, achievements, finals mvps and WINS.

we will this season and let that be the decison, Deal???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
No deal. You can't erase Lebrons other years of being terrible, nor can u erase his embarrassing performance against the spurs in the finals when he was SWEPT!
theVILLE Wrote:Go ahead get started! nothing you can say this season!

I could say Kevin Durant. But lol. I'm going to TN saturday and im in to good of a mood to argue.
K_Mac Wrote:No deal. You can't erase Lebrons other years of being terrible, nor can u erase his embarrassing performance against the spurs in the finals when he was SWEPT!

Terrible???is this one of them things that i need to go by what you mean not what you said:eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I could say Kevin Durant. But lol. I'm going to TN saturday and im in to good of a mood to argue.

What about durant...He is a great player but not a lebron??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Terrible???is this one of them things that i need to go by what you mean not what you said:eyeroll:

No, I meant terrible on this one!
theVILLE Wrote:What about durant...He is a great player but not a lebron??

I still say he deserves MVP.
Why should he be the MVP! Tell me??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Kobe and LeBron are completely different players. People forget LeBron has 3 inches and 60 pounds on Kobe, not to mention LeBron is 8-9 years younger. However, LeBron deserves the MVP, and this is coming from a Lakers' fan. Nobody talks about Dwyane Wade, even though, given a good supporting cast, he has proven he can take his team all the way.