Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Underrated Team In College Basketball?
North Carolina
I agree of all the teams I have seen North Carolina has been the most underrated so far. What rank are they now?
UNC is 17th
Gonzaga
UNC got spanked by USC last night, and Gonzaga is way overrated in my opinion...The only team that comes to mind for me without looking would be Tennessee right now...
Tennessee
UNC was ranked 19th and lost by 15 to USC last night so I think the underrated tag couldnt goto UNC........I would have to give to either Michigan or Tennessee.....they proved they can beat quality teams
after last nights game i would ssay tennessee
michigan
I'm gonna say Tennessee, and not just because I am a fan, they are 6-0 so far this year.

They play Ok. St. tonight on the road.
Tennessee... especially after their win last weekend
Illinois
Tennesse!!! With Chris Lofton averaging 17.8 points a game, and C.J. Watson avg. 17, the Vols have jump started to an undefeated record and a 17 point wooping of Texas. They have excellent guard play and although they don't have great size under the basket, they seem to rebound quite well. Lofton is hitting 47% of his 3-pointers and Watson is hitting 61% from downtown. They are by far the most underrated team in college basketball.
tennesse showed their colors tonite in their loss to OSU