Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(23)Maryland 79 - (4)Duke 72
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Dookie V will still get their one seed. They could lose to UNC Saturday night and their opening round Asheshe game and STILL get a one seed.
Man can't you write about other teams without using lame nicknames? It makes your post so hard to read.
Duke and Uk are 2 totally different Teams! Duke plays the 5 man out motion offense...Which would draw UK outside or they would knock the trey down..then when Uk does come out it will open up some inside game...Uk on the other hand, cant shoot the ball very well from 3 but would dominate duke inside...It all depends on if uk can hit a few 3's i think...Im not so sure Uk oculd win at cameron though...Not many teams could do that
Amun-Ra Wrote:UGA is not the worst in the SEC. LSU is. Georgia has played everyone tough this year. Most of the announcers on ESPN even said that no one wants to play Georgia.

None the less, GA and the SEC as a whole is still pretty bad.
glad to see duke lose anytime
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Myself i want carolina to win so maryland gets the acc title.

Thats what Im thinking. I would love to see that kind of a collapse.
Duke is still a dangerous team i think
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Duke is still a dangerous team but I think that they are not worthy of a number 1 seed.
I agree with most said on here. Duke shouldn't get a 1 seed. But their RPI is better then the teams battling for the 4th 1 seed. Myself, would like Duke to get the 2 seed.

and on the UK and DUKE matchup, I hate to say it, but the only way Duke would win between the two, is, if Duke doesn't miss a 3. Kentucky would kill them inside.

Maryland isn't a bad team, Duke should of had a better game plan when down by 3 or 4, instead of Scheyer running down low, trying to get a foul called. Either way, its a loss, and Duke can only get better from it. Looking forwar to the UNC game.. GO DUKE!!
theVILLE Wrote:Duke and Uk are 2 totally different Teams! Duke plays the 5 man out motion offense...Which would draw UK outside or they would knock the trey down..then when Uk does come out it will open up some inside game...Uk on the other hand, cant shoot the ball very well from 3 but would dominate duke inside...It all depends on if uk can hit a few 3's i think...Im not so sure Uk oculd win at cameron though...Not many teams could do that

I agree with this post 100%. UK winning at Cameron would be like Duke winning at Rupp...its just not very likely.
No matchup would be at Rupp or Cameron so that is a moot point.
bucslover68 Wrote:No matchup would be at Rupp or Cameron so that is a moot point.

If cal would schedule a game with duke ON A NEUTRAL FLOOR next season it would be big time for them to get that win...Uk fans hate Duke
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:If cal would schedule a game with duke ON A NEUTRAL FLOOR next season it would be big time for them to get that win...Uk fans hate Duke

How about the new arena in Louisville for a Dookie V/UK matchup?
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:How about the new arena in Louisville for a Dookie V/UK matchup?

Thats fine too! Doesnt matter where..That really isnt neutral though...Should be played in like Tn or St louis or something! But i dont care for them playing at the new arena
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Game a DoOk vs UL game would be rough, I dont know who I would root for. I think I may actually go with UL in this one.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Game a DoOk vs UL game would be rough, I dont know who I would root for. I think I may actually go with UL in this one.

NOOO... We aint friends anymore!! lol