Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs Wolfe County 3/8 (14th Region Semi-Finals)
Thoughts?
PCC by 7 to 10 points. Good luck to both teams!
PCC by 12
Perry by 9.
pcc by 11
Perry, 63-49.
This should be a close game but I don't see Wolfe stopping PCC in the paint. They'll have to zone and PCC has a couple of dangerous shooters. Wolfe is weak on D. Cornett and Mullins likely to have a field day against the young and inexperienced Wolves.

I'd say PCC by 12.
PCC Wins This One For A Seat In The Championship Game.
Wolfe scares me just a tad.lol
Would love to a see an upset here but i just dont think it will happen. PCC by 10+
Wolfe is very similar to Owsley, they are small. But Wolfe is a little more talented than Owsley, so if Perry dont show up and play good we might see an upset.
PCC by 11.
PCC by 5
I'm thinking PCC by 8.
Terril is dangerous though.
Definitely need to go man IMO.
Perry by 9. Size is gonna be a big advantage in Perry's win. Good Luck both teams.
Pc 61-50
PCC needs to go with their inside game because if they try to stay on the outside and shoot this could possible be an upset! Wolfe is no slouch with all their young talent!

I'm still gonna say the Commodores win by 12
leecoukfan Wrote:PCC needs to go with their inside game because if they try to stay on the outside and shoot this could possible be an upset! Wolfe is no slouch with all their young talent!

I'm still gonna say the Commodores win by 12

Wolfe is definitely weak inside.
PCC can exploit that all nite if they want to.
The Commodores are deadly from deep but I think Dillon and Tyler inside is all we need in this game.
catfan1 Wrote:Wolfe is very similar to Owsley, they are small. But Wolfe is a little more talented than Owsley, so if Perry dont show up and play good we might see an upset.
Wolfe's not as big inside as Owsley and will have just as many problems, if not more, than what the Owls had in containing Cornett, Mullins, Martin, and the rest of PCC's team. The Wolves had fits last night with June Buchanan's 6'2 center. That kid alone kept the Crusaders in the game, particularly with offensive putbacks. Imagine what it will be like guarding the 6'8 Cornett. He'll either score at will, or they will double down on him and he will kick it to Mullins, Martin, or others, for easy baskets. If Wolfe can nail 3's, like they are very capable of doing (and one reason PCC couldn't completely put Owsley away last night), then they may be able to hold this game to within 10 to 12 points. If not, it could be worse.
PCC by 7.. Be a close game in the first half.
I wouldnt be shocked is Wolfe won. Ill say pcc by 6.
Overrated Wrote:I wouldnt be shocked is Wolfe won. Ill say pcc by 6.

Me neither.
i feel an upset and im gonna go with wolfe
PCC by 10+ If Wolfe zones it will just turn into an inside out game with Cornett setting up Noble and Martin to line it up from 3. No upset here.
Overrated Wrote:I wouldnt be shocked is Wolfe won. Ill say pcc by 6.

I'd be very shocked. The only in region teams Perry has lost to the last two years were Knott and Hazard. But Wolfe did play Perry tough last year in this same game. Imo Wolfe is way to young to keep this one close, Perry by 18.
zaga_fan Wrote:Wolfe is definitely weak inside.
PCC can exploit that all nite if they want to.
The Commodores are deadly from deep but I think Dillon and Tyler inside is all we need in this game.

Ive yet to see that, Streaky at best.
catfan1 Wrote:Ive yet to see that, Streaky at best.

Pery don't take many 3s, but Martin and Noble don't miss many. Perry just don't have many shooters, but the ones they do have are deadly.
catfan1 Wrote:Ive yet to see that, Streaky at best.

Amis is streaky.
Noble is money
Martin is money
zaga_fan Wrote:Amis is streaky.
Noble is money
Martin is money

Brewer don't take many shots but he might be the best shooter on the team.
Aslan Wrote:Brewer don't take many shots but he might be the best shooter on the team.

When Brewer crosses half-court...
he's in range.
I didn't mention him because he just doesn't take enough shots.