Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle Co.
66.67%
Casey Co.
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co. @ Casey Co. 2/25 (47 District)
Who will win the 47th district championship
If Rockcastle can keep this game fast, they win. If Casey keeps it slow, they win. THAT simple. Casey can't run with Rock and Rock can't compete with the bulk of Casey.

I predict Rock by 9.
Rock by 5
this game should be a good one
Rock will win by 10 or more to much talent for a well coached Casey co.
So topdog please explain your prediction. Casey beat rock at their house by 1 rock beat casey by 8 which was more like 4 till casey had to foul at the end. And casey is hosting the district championship. So you predict that rock will beat casey by double figures? heck pulaski played rock close till they run out of gas and i can promise u casey wont have that problem. Did you make the prediction that rock boys would beat casey boys also? Dont count Casey county out just yet! Remember they have Randy Salyers as a coach! And two of the top girls playing for them! I'll be there because i know it will be a classic till the end.
turtle32 Wrote:So topdog please explain your prediction. Casey beat rock at their house by 1 rock beat casey by 8 which was more like 4 till casey had to foul at the end. And casey is hosting the district championship. So you predict that rock will beat casey by double figures? heck pulaski played rock close till they run out of gas and i can promise u casey wont have that problem. Did you make the prediction that rock boys would beat casey boys also? Dont count Casey county out just yet! Remember they have Randy Salyers as a coach! And two of the top girls playing for them! I'll be there because i know it will be a classic till the end.

was you even at the last game, Rock was up by 10 at the hafe and Rock was up by 10 at the end of the 3rd. Casey did all they could do to keep Rocks lead to singal Figuers.
Sure was there and i seen the game must have our thoughts mixed up. The game will be played tommrow night just hope the players is as cocky tommorow as you fans are! Just like your boys team was!!!!!!!
It has been in the past few games with casey Co. that you have to verse 5 players plus two referees. I dont expect anything different tonight especially since its being played at Casey.
rockblue Wrote:It has been in the past few games with casey Co. that you have to verse 5 players plus two referees. I dont expect anything different tonight especially since its being played at Casey.

Actually it is 3 referees. :biggrin:
Im going to say rock wins by 8.
yeah well guess we will see tonight! but really you rockcastle people shouldnt sound like whine bags blaming losses on refs so the refs you all got at home caused you all to lose and the ones we got at home caused you to win? is that what you all are saying lol:please:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

I have deleted several posts and REFUSE to delete anymore. The referee talk from BOTH sides MUST stop. My watch says it is 2:20 Central Time. Any posts after THIS one about paying refs, cheating refs, home-cooking, etc... will not be tolerated. It may not be clearly stated in the BGR rules, but it will be a rule for the girls basketball forum.
Game Time Go Rock !
We're waiting for your arrival!!!:Cheerlead
turtle32 Wrote:So topdog please explain your prediction. Casey beat rock at their house by 1 rock beat casey by 8 which was more like 4 till casey had to foul at the end. And casey is hosting the district championship. So you predict that rock will beat casey by double figures? heck pulaski played rock close till they run out of gas and i can promise u casey wont have that problem. Did you make the prediction that rock boys would beat casey boys also? Dont count Casey county out just yet! Remember they have Randy Salyers as a coach! And two of the top girls playing for them! I'll be there because i know it will be a classic till the end.
turtle you don't know much about basketball but that is allright the only reason I said Rock by at least 10 because Casey has a fine coach if not for him I would say Rock by 20 at least
This one could be great. Tensions and emotions will be high. I just hope that this game can be a good clean one with no injuries and no bitterness. May the best team win!
I'm picking my high school alma mater Rockcastle County Lady Rockets in a close one.