Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who will start for pike central
who do u guys think will start this upcoming year
Well i'm not sure. i know that one corvon kid will be a all purpose b/c he played great when he got good blocks.
Who all did they lose that will hurt off of this team?
They are bringing back most of their starters. They lose DE Corey Mullins, he had 6 or 7 sacks. They also lost OL Logan Clark...good lineman when healthy, but wasnt this year, so he wont be much of a loss. They lose a small quick OL and DL with Jeremy Tackett. They also lose QB Justin Campbell, but will replace him with a good young QB, Ethan Young. Jeremy Lucas will be a significant loss at corner. The biggest loss is OL and MLB Chadd Blackburn...he hit extremely hard, was very aggressive, and was the heart and soul of the team this season. Gordan Varney and Quirvon Merchant will return in the backfield. Joe Nichols and Zach Ratliff will return at wideout. Daniel "Tiny" Coleman will be the best returning lineman. The line will be small and inexperienced other than him. On D, the afermentioned players will be returning along with CB Joey Buckley, who is a sure tackler and developing into a good cover corner.
Dose Pike Central have any good freshmen coming up?
not sure.....it doesnt seem like it....the jr high programs didnt do too well last season. I usually hear if there is a good one, but I havent heard anything at this point.
anyone hear of this upcoming sophmore from pikeville??? i hear hes gonna start on o-line
who cares
Smokey Wrote:not sure.....it doesnt seem like it....the jr high programs didnt do too well last season. I usually hear if there is a good one, but I havent heard anything at this point.

Yes smokey that is true but I think we can say that is because we played alot of young people on varsity last year.

We may not have done too good on JV but we did get alot of kids some really good experience!! IF our line continues to improve I say Varney and Merchant have big years!

My prediction, PCHawks will finish 6-4, make the playoffs:wenumber1
That is a good prediction.....they might even go 7-3 with some work in the weight room.

But, I was talking about the 7-8 graders doing bad, not the JV.
do they still have varney
Cory Mullins was a beast. I seen him play a couple of times! Is he going to play at the next level anywhere? He has the perfect size for a DE in college!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Cory Mullins was a beast. I seen him play a couple of times! Is he going to play at the next level anywhere? He has the perfect size for a DE in college!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well i have heard they are trying to get a great player at valley but is this true?
do they still have varney
What is that suppose to mean?
varney will still b there as far as i know... ive heard rumors that merchant and varney are transfering... i doubt varney transfers his senior year though... thats a big mistake
I dont think Corey will play at the next level, but he has checked out a few NAIA schools. Chadd Blackburn is going to play at Morehead St. That is all that I know of at this point.
who all do they have new... like transfers
Maybe they will get some of Belfry players. TongueirateSku :bigeyed:
Coach Mac. will not "recurut", but he wont turn anyone away neither...lol...PC. will Beat Shelby Valley, but so will East Ridge, It will lie between PC., and ER.

I also don't think anyone will out coach there staff, things can only go up for the Hawks!....Mac is AWSOME, both as a coach, and a MAN, he's deffinatly first-class!, Any School in the STATE is a blessed school to have him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roll Mac. Roll!