Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions on golf in the 11th next season?
It is a tossup between hazard, pikeville, and johnson central. Pikeville lost only one player this year ( RIP Max Lester, We miss you) who was there 5 man. JC will return 3 of 5 players losing 2 good golfers in Tyler Whitaker(1 man) and Zach Meadows. Hazard returns all 5 golfers from last year.

1. Cameron Bailey
2. Trey Jolly
3. Robbie Davidson
4. Jon Hollan
5. Adam Gilley

The region will be held at Paintsville COuntry Club. Its JC home course, so they are heavily favored.
it dont matter pikevilles confidents level is very high
Hazard gonna be good dis year Pinky dun herd they ben workin hard on their game alreddy and promise to be in tip top shape by the season. they sed they gonna hittin shots winning tourneys and doin da freaky freaky walk wen they win. lol
I don't know how well JC will do this year. I thought that Tyler was their strong hold and kept them in things. Who do they have for this year? If anyone knows? We had this discussion in another thread before things got out of hand (let's not go that way in this one :thumb: ) and it seemed to me like it was between Pikeville and Hazard. If I had to guess, I think that those will be the two teams representing the 11th at State (where is it?) this year. Who will be the champ and the runner-up? That is hard to say.

Hazard has 5 seniors returning but Pikeville too has a lot of experience in 2 SRs and 2JRs. It will be a battle at Paintsville CC come September. Golf is a crazy game that is only a matter of inches and bad bounces that can kill your score. It's going to be about who is mentally prepared to face the course that day and who can handle the weather conditions whether it be rain, cold, or wind.
good point beef
In our last thread maybe I portrayed Hazard as the bad guys in this region but then again they obviously aren't gonna take anything from any of the teams around the state this year. I definitely would not want to be a coach, official, player or team trying to get in the way of their senior season, in the late summer of 06 many tournaments will be won, hearts along with a few clubs will broken and Hazard will come out on top.
I think Hazard wins and Pikeville comes in 2nd. And Cameron Bailey from Hazard wins the individual medalist.
"KnowWhatIMean?" Wrote:In our last thread maybe I portrayed Hazard as the bad guys in this region but then again they obviously aren't gonna take anything from any of the teams around the state this year. I definitely would not want to be a coach, official, player or team trying to get in the way of their senior season, in the late summer of 06 many tournaments will be won, hearts along with a few clubs will broken and Hazard will come out on top.
Did you just say that Hazard will compete with teams from across the state?? And breaking clubs?? :boosign: Just make sure those clubs arn't broken in competition or they will be DQ'ed!
Yes, BEEFY, Hazard will be competing with teams across the state, as they do every year but you've misunderstood the breaking clubs part....they're going to humiliate and pi$s the other teams off so bad that they'll break their clubs.
Oh ok....and when I said compete with I meant that they would win against teams from across the state and contend for a State Championship
I definitely wouldn't put it past this Hazard team in their senior year, it will be one to remember beefy.....
Pikeville's team will be able to take on Hazard's this upcoming year.
I really can't wait for them to finally face off on August 5 @ Green Meadows in the PIT.
"KnowWhatIMean?" Wrote:I really can't wait for them to finally face off on August 5 @ Green Meadows in the PIT.
I think end of Sept, beginning of Oct will tell the real story :thumb: Should be fun.
"KnowWhatIMean?" Wrote:I definitely wouldn't put it past this Hazard team in their senior year, it will be one to remember beefy.....
Smile :lol: I am laughing about this right now, becuase teams like St. X, Lex. Catholic, etc. are just SO good that I don't see a team from EKY competing with them. Just like in other sports, EKY teams are at a disadvantage. But when/if they make it to state I will be rooting for them because they are from my area :thumb: But the thought of them winning State seems like a HUGE thing and I don't see it happening. Same goes for Pikeville or any other team in the region :Thumbs:
That's probably the most non-competitive statement I've ever heard in my life, I honestly don't give a sh!t what you think about Hazard or their upcoming season, but your lack of confidence must come from your hometown panthers and some of the HONEST a$skickings they took last year....

Confusederved:
I wasn't on the team that got their butt handed to them last season. But I believe they DID get to represent the region in state :thumb:

I was just pointing out that EKY is at a huge disadvantage to NKY schools. I mean lets be honest. They NKY schools have the GREAT practice facilities not to mention the TOP notch courses to play on all year. The same type of courses where state will be held. You play courses like Nevel Meade (St. X) year round and then come to EKY and play some of these courses, there isn't even a compairison in difficulity. Stone Crest is the only on that comes close.

On another topic kinda, where does HHS practice? I'm not really familiar with that area. Thanks
know what i mean??

your a punk who claims that pikevilles five man jordan newsome cheated last year in region to shoot a 73
well thats bulls41t and i personally am goin to whip your a$$
this is joe castle (the 1 man for pikeville) and next time u wanna open your mouth about my team just call me and talk 422 8474

p.s. i dare u to let me know your name
you know what i mean?

your a punk and u need to know when to shut your fu!!ing mouth cuz jordan newsome our five man didnt cheat in region and i am personally going to whip your a$$ oh yea this is joe castle ( the 1 man for pikeville) so next time u wana talk about my team just give me a call and talk

i will personally rape your mom and carve my name in her forhead

p.s. i dare u to tell me your name