Poll: Pick The Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(2) Kentucky Wildcats
95.45%
Mississippi State Bulldogs
4.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Kentucky @ Mississippi State 2/16
thoughts/predictions???

9:00 pm ESPN
I think the Cats will go in to State and come out with a W.GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Game is going to be really exciting and I think that state will come out fast. UK comes out in the end by 5.
UK wins in probably the best game of the week it will be a close one
Cats-72
State-69
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Miss State will give the Cats all they can handle. This team is physical, and they get after it. Vanardo is a shot blocking machine. If UK loses another conference game, it will be this one. I see UK winning 68-65 though..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Miss St. will shut down Cuz again and Miss st. has some guard that can flat out shoot the ball..I like this Miss St. team and Varnardos shot blocking ability but if it wasnt at home they wouldnt have a chance...I say the Dawgs by 7 69-62
Mississippi State is a dangerous team. If the Bulldogs control the tempo and Varnado avoids foul trouble, they are capable of pulling off the upset. Most of the Cats have never faced a shot blocker like Varnado before. I believe that he had a triple double against UK last season - points, rebounds, and blocks (or maybe it was two seasons ago).

If UK can force the tempo to neutralize Varnado, they should win easily.
Im glad to see that others are not overconfident about this game. Miss St. will play us just as physical as any team this year. If we get knocked in the mouth we better respond or this game may be our second conference loss. Wall should be able to control the game and get the scores that we need just like in the Tenn game but do not see Cuz having a 18 point game.
I will say that he ends up with 10 boards and 11 points.
With Pat cleaning up with 7 or 8 rebounds and his 10 points.
Wall should have 16 points and 5 assists.
Bledsoe with around 10 points and 3 assists.
Dodson with 6 points.
Miller with 5 points.
Orton and Stevenson with 6-7 points between them.
Hope all of this is close and if so I will say UK wins a good game by 5.
63-58
If Bledsoe plays the way he did yesterday and supports JW, then the Cats win handily. If If not, Cats lose #2
This will be the test for Big Cuz. Vanardo is the only defender in the SEC that might be able to stop/slow him down.
theVILLE Wrote:Miss St. will shut down Cuz again and Miss st. has some guard that can flat out shoot the ball..I like this Miss St. team and Varnardos shot blocking ability but if it wasnt at home they wouldnt have a chance...I say the Dawgs by 7 69-62
When did they shut down Cousins the first time?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:When did they shut down Cousins the first time?

This. Im wondering as well.

I am assuming that he is referring to Cousins getting shut-down in the last game AND this game as well. That is my ONLY guess.
we heard that before dude cmon you know that they aint many that can even play with big cuz
Vernardo is a great player and can block shots at will...MSU has some great guards that can shoot the lights out...This should be a good one
Kentucky 74-70.
What you guys are forgetting is that we have a shot blocking machine as well. Vernardo is good but we can handle him and I have a feeling that if he gets a few put in the first row on him he wont be so scary anymore lol.
Miss. State 70-65.
maybe COACH CAL will have them ready for the zone TN used against them and will be better prepared if so, and BIG CUZ plays well,should win by 10
Cuz getting shut down by miss st. thats funny
theVILLE Wrote:Miss St. will shut down Cuz again and Miss st. has some guard that can flat out shoot the ball..I like this Miss St. team and Varnardos shot blocking ability but if it wasnt at home they wouldnt have a chance...I say the Dawgs by 7 69-62

Why do you always vote against UK they should win by 10+ and as for louisville WOW one good win all year against Syracuse. IMO they shouldnt make the tourney now if UK loses I always root for louisville but I hate how one person makes somebody hate a team. :please:
Vanardo should be able to control Boogie but I still see Cuz getting to the line about 6 or 7 times in the game. I think that the his movement will cause lots of fouls. Not too many and 1s but I am sure that he bangs around enough to get the fouls called. I cant wait to see it. I think that the cats respond on the road with the first part of the rough week.
KY by 10, Cuz has another big game!

Miss St. will try to stop Cuz and get in his head again! I left the word TRY out lol
back_in_black Wrote:Why do you always vote against UK they should win by 10+ and as for louisville WOW one good win all year against Syracuse. IMO they shouldnt make the tourney now if UK loses I always root for louisville but I hate how one person makes somebody hate a team. :please:

Ive actually picked UK lately..besides the SC game and at Florida...I think Uk looses one of there next 2...it is an opinion question tho...