Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fiesta Bowl #6 Notre Dame vs #4 Ohio State

Jan 2, 4:30PM ET ABC- Fiesta Bowl-Tempe, AZ

Thoughts? Analysis? Predictions?
The Irish Are Gonna Take This One!! All The Faith In Charlie Wies And The Crew!! especially W/ Future Heisman Winner Brady Quinn At The Helm!
In my opinion, this is the best of the big bowls. This will be a war, OSU defense will have its hands full with Notre Dames offensive talent, for the Irish to win they will have to spread the field and stay away from the strength of the Buckeye defense, which would be one of the best corps of linebackers I have ever seen. With that said, I think they can do it, Weis and the Irish continue thier charmed season with a close win.
i am a buckeye fan i bleed scarlet and grey and i am also a irish fan but me heart is with ohio state... they last 5 weeks or so ohio states offence has been clicking with troy smith leading the way with the spread offence and antonio pittman has rushed for over 100 yards in each of those game... and do i even have to talk about there defence nate salley their strong saftey is great not to even mention those furious linebackers aj hawk carpenter and shlagel ... think back the live televised game on abc texas at ohio state the buckeyes had the game in hand with 2 mins to go should of won if the played smith the whole way they wood have won... ok now on the irish.. they have 3 good players quinn and they have 2 good recievers thats all they have no defence at alll im sorry but i dont see the irish competing with the buckeyes..
ohio state wins by 10 i think 30-20 go buckeyes
OSU by 6
This will be the the best Game the FIghting Irish have played by far other than the USC game which was a rip off, Anyways Brady Quinn will have the game of his life coming out with the win over the Buckeyes.... Go Irish:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Notre Dame
Notre Dame !!!

Go Irish !!!!!
ND by 9.....Fiesta Bowl CHAMPS!!!!
I'm going to have to go with ND. IMO Ohio State is overrated. Charlie Weis is doing a great job coaching a prestige school as the fighting irish.

ND by 9.