Poll: Best Team In College Basketball???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(1) Kansas
11.54%
(2) Kentucky
69.23%
(3) Syracuse
19.23%
(4) West Virginia
0%
(5) Villanova
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Team In College Basketball???
whats everyone's OPINION on who is the best Team in College Basketball???
At season's end, the Wildcats will be the best team!!
Why are most UK fans so biased?..JW
Syracuse.
RIGHT NOW, it is a 4 team toss-up. By seasons end, I will take the Wildcats....of Kentucky.
Gotta say the 'Cuse RIGHT NOW. Entering the tournament, things could change..I believe it will come down to them and UK for all the marbles..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Syracuse with no argument.
I like Cuse, Uk, Nova, Gtown, and KU in that order..by season end that will change
Im just glad no one is mentioning Duke!!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Im just glad no one is mentioning Duke!!

Duke is a good team but not that high
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Im just glad no one is mentioning Duke!!

Get real, why would anybody mention Duke as being the top team in the Nation.. Top 10 is alright, but not the best their is

But If I had to rank em, out of the teams mention in the poll, it would be

1.Syracuse
2.Kentucky
3.Kansas
4.Villanova
5.West Virginia
Right now I would have

1 Cuse
2 UK
3 Kansas
4 Gtown
5 Nova
6 Purdue
7 K State
8 WVU
9 Duke
10 Mich St
Syracuse
I think UK is one of the top 4, right there with Syracuse, Kansas, and Villanova. And I picked UK to win it all (I couldn't sleep if I didn't:biggrinSmile, but the team that scares me the most is Syracuse. I hope that someone knocks them off before they get a chance to play Kentucky.

The Orange's zone defense would give UK fits. Another color of orange gave them enough trouble last night, and the Vol's zone is nothing compared to what Syracuse would throw at them. Boeheim has a doctorate in zoneology.
Cuse hands down!!!

2.Kansas
3.Kentucky/Nova (I don't think, nova can stop kentucky's big men, but reynolds is still a threat)
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Stardust Wrote:Syracuse with no argument.

Really??
After a 6 point loss at home to a strugling UofL team, the Cues will probably drop out of the top 5 and deservingly so.
kyrifle Wrote:After a 6 point loss at home to a strugling UofL team, the Cues will probably drop out of the top 5 and deservingly so.
:Thumbs: Syracuse's zone looked good for five or ten minutes - or at least the Cards made it look good. Cousins and Patterson would dominate the lane against the Orangemen if they tried to pressure Wall and Bledsoe out high like they did today against Louisville's guards.
theVILLE Wrote:Duke is a good team but not that high

NYY10 Wrote:Get real, why would anybody mention Duke as being the top team in the Nation.. Top 10 is alright, but not the best their is

But If I had to rank em, out of the teams mention in the poll, it would be

1.Syracuse
2.Kentucky
3.Kansas
4.Villanova
5.West Virginia

EXACTLY! Like I said Im glad that no one is that much of a homer to say that Duke is worthy of that high of a ranking. I mean on catspause and other sites there is always people from the different sites that come over and refute the fact that their team is not a top 5 team. If Duke was a worthy team, I would acknowledge them as an elite team as much as I hate to admit it.
Like both of you said they are barely top 10 this point in the year.
After the Syracuse loss today, does anyone have a differing opinion on this matter?
Go Cats!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:EXACTLY! Like I said Im glad that no one is that much of a homer to say that Duke is worthy of that high of a ranking. I mean on catspause and other sites there is always people from the different sites that come over and refute the fact that their team is not a top 5 team. If Duke was a worthy team, I would acknowledge them as an elite team as much as I hate to admit it.
Like both of you said they are barely top 10 this point in the year.
After the Syracuse loss today, does anyone have a differing opinion on this matter?
Go Cats!

I would keep Duke right where they are. in the 8,9, or 10 spot. I just dont see any other team 11-25 that are really better then Duke. This years Duke team is down. 3 players pretty much scoring all of their points. you can't have that and expect to make a run in the March Tournament. I Love Duke, but im not that big of an homer lol

now that Syracuse lost. im undecided who should be number 1. I mean, Syracuse has not been playing like their self lately. barley escaping from UCONN and now a lost to Louisville..
I think I would give it back to Kentucky now.

1.Kentucky
2.Syracuse
3.Kansas
4.Villanova
At this point its Kansas,then Kentucky at 2.JMO

After the loss to Louisville today I think not! Kentucky is the #1!:1:

This is what I would of said before there loss to Lville.
I honestly don't know ATM.
It's between KU, UK, Cuse, Nova, Gtown.
They all have there weaknesses.
Aslan Wrote:This is what I would of said before there loss to Lville.

Gtown lost earlier today againts Rutgers, so I dunno bout them lol.
NYY10 Wrote:I would keep Duke right where they are. in the 8,9, or 10 spot. I just dont see any other team 11-25 that are really better then Duke. This years Duke team is down. 3 players pretty much scoring all of their points. you can't have that and expect to make a run in the March Tournament. I Love Duke, but im not that big of an homer lol

now that Syracuse lost. im undecided who should be number 1. I mean, Syracuse has not been playing like their self lately. barley escaping from UCONN and now a lost to Louisville..
I think I would give it back to Kentucky now.

1.Kentucky
2.Syracuse
3.Kansas
4.Villanova

Aslan Wrote:This is what I would of said before there loss to Lville.

And now at this point you can pretty much knock Georgetown ou of that conversations. They could be there in the end but after a loss to Rutgers.... Ugh. At this point I would say that it is a toss up between UK and KU. Leaning toward UK lol
NYY10 Wrote:Gtown lost earlier today againts Rutgers, so I dunno bout them lol.

I wasen't aware of that. Yep, you'd have to take them off that short list then.
Syracuse with no doubt, Yeah maybe Lville upset them..If it's not the Cuse it's Kansas..Maybe UK
Kansas is good but they act like on espn there's no doubt there the best team in the nation. To me, there's a lot of doubt. I'm just not impressed with them. I honestly think Cuse, Nova, and UK is better than them.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:And now at this point you can pretty much knock Georgetown ou of that conversations. They could be there in the end but after a loss to Rutgers.... Ugh. At this point I would say that it is a toss up between UK and KU. Leaning toward UK lol

Everybody gets beat..just cause louisville beat Cuse doesnt mean there not good! UK lost to SC does that mean UK is not top team..no that means that SC isnt a bad team!
I give a slight edge to UK at #1 and KU at #2.