Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daytona 500 Predictions
Who wins the Daytona 500?

Mark Martin and Dale Earnhardt Jr. are on the front row.
I would Love to see Dale Jr. have a great race and great season. Him or Carl Edwards is who I would like to see win.
I hope Tony Stewart wins it.
Westside Wrote:I hope Tony Stewart wins it.

I think Him and Johnson have to start in the back due to a crash in practice and they had to go to back-up cars.
I'd like to see Mark Martin win it
I'd like to see Mark Martin or Jr win.
Jr and Mark both have had strong cars all week. I see them working together alot on sunday and during the year. IMO Kasey Kahne is one to watch as well.
K_Mac Wrote:I think Him and Johnson have to start in the back due to a crash in practice and they had to go to back-up cars.

Jimmy Johnson is starting in the second row because he won the first dual yeasterday in a back-up car.

I would love to see Mark Martin win the 500 and a championship. He is a CLASS ACT!!!!
Carl Edwards!!
i want to see mark martin win it. he has come close to winning big races and championships and i would like to see him win both before retires. he is a class act and one of the most humble drivers in nascar.
Dale Jr will shine...he wins...hope Jimmie Johnson finishes dead last
I'm going with Jamie McMurray, he looked really good earlier this week!!
Jshort5 Wrote:Carl Edwards!!

Love seeing another Edwards fan.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Dale Jr will shine...he wins...hope Jimmie Johnson finishes dead last

HAHA I would love to see this as well. I have been wishing Jr. would live up to his name since my favorite all time driver Dale Sr. passed.
My fav driver is JR. but as far as a driver that i follow and like a lot and hope he wins it would have to be Kyle Busch
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The thing that I love about the 500 is that there are many players in this game that can win and luck plays a big part of it. Stewart has had a very good speed weeks and I look for him to win this race. Other favorites have to be Johnson, Martin and Kyle Bush. However those Fords looked strong in the Duels. I really hope Jr has a good day to start a great season, he needs it and so do I. And you can't leave out RCR's Harvick as a favorite either. Like Bobcat Fan stated, I too like Kyle Bush and pull foir him to win if Jr or Mark Martin can't. Bush's driving style is a lot like Sr's back in the 80's and I guess that is what leads me to like him.