Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) Kentucky/LSU Updates
Cousins is a beast.
Pretty nice putback by a 6-11 big man
I honestly picked this game to be a challenge for the Cats at LSU, but good lord, LSU has got to be the worse team in any major conference in the country
What a move by Wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two incredible plays by the UK Guards
You know LSU has to be bad...I could just hear all of their fans yelling OHHHHH on Wall and Bledsoes plays.
Cousins is a man among boys. He probably had ougher competition in HS than this game
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:You know LSU has to be bad...I could just hear all of their fans yelling OHHHHH on Wall and Bledsoes plays.

The only time they get to watch good basketball is then an opposing team comes into town :yikes:
I don't care how bad LSU is, UK is playing with intensity. Everyone is performing well. Harris has made some nice plays.
Cousins 15 points in 11 minutes. This kid would average 40 points per game if he played 30 or more minutes
can we hold them under 20 for the first half
cards_athlete Wrote:I don't care how bad LSU is, UK is playing with intensity. Everyone is performing well. Harris has made some nice plays.

They are, they are playing solid and have not gotten out of their gameplan so far. But they are not getting any opposition at all, so it's hard to guage how well they are really playing
CardinalAlum Wrote:can we hold them under 20 for the first half

Yes we will.
Has UK hit a 3 yet?
I think Shelby Valley could score more than 12 in 19 minutes against Kentucky...this LSU team is pathetic.
Liggins finally gets a 3 to go
14 points in the first half for LSU and UK has not even played their best defense.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I think Shelby Valley could score more than 12 in 19 minutes against Kentucky...this LSU team is pathetic.

Agreed. So could Holmes :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:They are, they are playing solid and have not gotten out of their gameplan so far. But they are not getting any opposition at all, so it's hard to guage how well they are really playing
You're completely right. But around the end of the half in other games we've kind of let up, even against sub-par teams. We have yet to do that in this game. I really hope we come out of the half fired up and get up about 40 or 50.
We just love playing at LSU..We have an historic comeback there, scored 86 points in one half there, and now hold them to 14 points in one half.
LSU is shooting 18.8%, UK 53.3%. Cats with a 29-12 rebound advantage. Cats dominating every aspect expect turnovers where the hold a 9 to 10 advantage. I see that the Cats reserves get a lot of PT in this game
cards_athlete Wrote:You're completely right. But around the end of the half in other games we've kind of let up, even against sub-par teams. We have yet to do that in this game. I really hope we come out of the half fired up and get up about 40 or 50.

I can't stand LSU because of years past, but I don't think we will get to see a 50 point game because Cal will allow a lot of the bench players get quality PT. BUT, our bottom 5 is probably better than the Tigers top 5 :biggrin:
I want some Krebs
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:We just love playing at LSU..We have an historic comeback there, scored 86 points in one half there, and now hold them to 14 points in one half.

Cats have another chance at a record at the Tigers expense. LSU has 6 field goals, the fewest in a SEC game is 14, maybe.......:1:
CardinalAlum Wrote:I want some Krebs

You should get some:Cheerlead
LSU is BAD!!!!
Stardust Wrote:Cats have another chance at a record at the Tigers expense. LSU has 6 field goals, the fewest in a SEC game is 14, maybe.......:1:

They will not have 14 field goals unless they take advantage of our second team later in the second half.
LSU shooting 100% in the 2nd half
Perry Stevenson would start for LSU!
Stardust Wrote:LSU shooting 100% in the 2nd half

Not for long though...I have never seen a team brick so many shots.