Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it time for PITINO to Leave or be FIRED? LOL
I mean he's only been to one final four since being at Louisville and he gets blown out by Kentucky today who is obviously a terrible team I mean they're about to fire they're coach for being so bad.

He can't beat his teams biggest rival and still no championship. I think he should be let go and get someone like Nolan Richardson or someone Louisville needs help and now. Please help them.

LOL WHATEVER.

No reason to let Pitino go just like Tubby. Enough said.
No he has a young team in the bench and they will be dangerouse in their conf but I say keep the P becuase he normaly leads to a T.
yeah get rid of Pitino.....lol
"CatDawg" Wrote:I mean he's only been to one final four since being at Louisville and he gets blown out by Kentucky today who is obviously a terrible team I mean they're about to fire they're coach for being so bad.

He can't beat his teams biggest rival and still no championship. I think he should be let go and get someone like Nolan Richardson or someone Louisville needs help and now. Please help them.

LOL WHATEVER.

No reason to let Pitino go just like Tubby. Enough said.

Good one and I guess I asked for it! Great win by the Cats today and I didn't get sick watching them!

:moon:
I wished they would.
Smile Send him back to the NBA.. Be that much easier for Kentucky to dominate the rival.

I think if we Kentucky fans lost Tubby we would regret it. I think we all forget what a quality coach we have.

Talent these days is just more even across the board. Making it much harder to win National Titles on a consistant basis.
I cant stand him but he is a good coach. I mean he has turned Louisville around since being there. They would be crazy to fire him.
Keep him
"BelfryJustice" Wrote:Good one and I guess I asked for it! Great win by the Cats today and I didn't get sick watching them!

:moon:

What can I say I just had to do it.

:HitWall:
lmao i cant believe all of u think patino should be fired its so funny how all of u cant stand that louisville is at the league of uk is... he is twice the coach of tubby ever wood be and he has just been there for 4 yrs.. whebn was the last time tubby was there i cant even remember i think it was 98 with patinos team look who he left there when he went to the nba.. patino recruits tons better and if i was a team id be glad to have a Aone coach like patino...if i was uk id fire tubby for no final four apperences in like a decade lol and hire patino cause wasnt he there last yr wow louisville will go furture in the tourny this yr than uk and in 5 yrs its will be louisville takin over the state of ky in basketball
keep him....although I would love to see L'ville get rid of him and UK get rid of Tubby and see Rick go back to UK...lol
Some of you really need to read the post before putting a reply. THIS IS A TOTAL JOKE THREAD. This was put up only as a joke to make fun of the one calling for Tubby to step down.

Anyone would be crazy to fire either. And as far as final fours UK was only one point from being in the same final four as Louisville last year. When the season was all over UL was left in the same spot as UK at home watching UNC win the championship.
pitino isnt going newhere anytime soon
"CatDawg" Wrote:Some of you really need to read the post before putting a reply. THIS IS A TOTAL JOKE THREAD. This was put up only as a joke to make fun of the one calling for Tubby to step down.

Anyone would be crazy to fire either. And as far as final fours UK was only one point from being in the same final four as Louisville last year. When the season was all over UL was left in the same spot as UK at home watching UNC win the championship.

LOL.. one point equaled an L lol.. So "insert middle finger smiley" lol... :ref1: :Geek: