Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite player to watch
Not the best but your favorite to watch...EVER!
Right Now, Deven Downey or, as much as he frustrates me, Courtney Fortson. Ever? Cliff Hawkins, Stephon Curry, or Chuck Hayes.
Right now Devan Downey too for me...but all time Scott Padgett or stephon curry..Padgett is probably the all time favorite though..being that i met him and his fiance at a UK game and at a jazz game!!He is a great person too...
Right now?
Patrick Patterson
Ever?
Francisco Garcia
Right now is Robbie Hummel of Purdue. All time is Chuck Hayes, undersized, but brought so much intensity and toughness, and had a great work eithic.
My favorite college player I ever watched was Jay Williams from Duke.
PC_You_Know Wrote:My favorite college player I ever watched was Jay Williams from Duke.

To bad hes a horrible commentator.

Favorite ever..... Gerald Fitch.

Now....Dodson. Im a huge fan of the 3 ball. And when he touches it hes looking for that shot.
cousins his technique is so powerful in a sense, the way he moves with the ball and then powers in and scores its like watching an artist paint a beautiful picture
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
all time tayshaun prince, cliff hawkins, steph curry, travis ford...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:cousins his technique is so powerful in a sense, the way he moves with the ball and then powers in and scores its like watching an artist paint a beautiful picture

Not saying cousins isnt a great player but of all time??? I can see where u are coming form though...But not really of all time?? But its your opinion
Chuck Hayes. Man I loved those years. Brings back some fond memories of the Tubby era!
as of now i love to watch lance stephenson of cincy. guy has some unreal handles and has a few highlights every game. i used to like to watch ben gordon at uconn. acie law at txam. and pj tucker for texas when texas was awful.
Wesley Johnson.....John Wall......
Jeff Shepard will forever be one of my favorite players of all time.
Good lord, I guess people are really young on this site.

Magic Johnson MSU - so far ahead of anyone of his time with ballhandling and size, his body changed the game of Basketball.

Larry Bird Indiana State - most fierce competitor I have ever seen in the college game.

Kenyon Martin UC - I got to be courside all four years. Watched him from a gangly teenager develop into the National Player of the year until he broke his leg

Kyle Macy UK - I was young, but it was Kyle that I wanted to shape my game into.

Shaq LSU - OMG. I never seen a person who could completely dominated the floor. His numbers were terrible in comparison to his ability. He could have averaged 50 points per game EASILY, but the hack-shaq started in college.
Cousins for UK and Downey from SC
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Derek Anderson...he was so quick
How can nobody say JJ Redick? I know he played for Duke and I HATE Duke, but he was definitely one of the most exciting players to watch. Also, Ty Lawson was awesome to watch because he was so much faster than everyone
Now Robbie Hummel and John Wall
My Favorite player was Marqueis Estill, I also loved watching JJ Reddick, Chuck Hayes DWade, and as bad as I hate to say it Fransico Garcia
Now DeMarcus Cousins....... All time J.J. Reddick
Eric Devendorf also.
Current: Cousins. All time - BIll Walton, Ernie Digregorio, Bo Lamar, and Larry Bird.
Kelenna Azubuike
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Current: Cousins. All time - BIll Walton, Ernie Digregorio, Bo Lamar, and Larry Bird.

YOu watched larry bird in college?
Kevin Pittsnoggle
Wildcatk23 Wrote:YOu watched larry bird in college?
Not much but I enjoyed the few televised games that I caught. The match-up with Magic Johnson's Michigan State team was a classic but Bird just did not have a good enough supporting cast to pull off the upset.
All Time: My Boy From Duke J.j Redick
Current: Has To Be Probably Jon Scheyer
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Not much but I enjoyed the few televised games that I caught. The match-up with Magic Johnson's Michigan State team was a classic but Bird just did not have a good enough supporting cast to pull off the upset.

Well. I bet it was exciting to watch,
Its Pistol Pete for me.May have not been the best all round player,but sure was fun to watch.
Current- Luke Harnondogy, Lance Stephson, and Demarcus Cousins.