Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 best shooters *EVER*
Some may not think so but how can we not argue that Waylands own "King" Kelly Coleman isnt in the top 5 in an era way before the 3 point line. His college career was a little messed up after being kicked off WVU but he went on to Kentucky Wesleyan to average nearly 30 ppg over 3 seasons. IMO Maravich is 1st everyone else falls in behind him.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Some may not think so but how can we not argue that Waylands own "King" Kelly Coleman isnt in the top 5 in an era way before the 3 point line. His college career was a little messed up after being kicked off WVU but he went on to Kentucky Wesleyan to average nearly 30 ppg over 3 seasons. IMO Maravich is 1st everyone else falls in behind him.

I didn't see either one of them play, so I have no way to compare. I saw the tail end of Calvin Murphy and George Gervin's careers. They are considered to be two of the greatest. Maybe Oscar Robertson. Steve Kerr has the best three point percentage of all time, is he the best? Reggie Miller wasn't too bad. Ray Allen.