8.LSU
9.Tennessee
10.UCLA
11.Penn State
12.Georgia
13.Miami (FL)
14.Michigan
15.California
Given all the circumstances, I'm very pleased with UT's class this year. Hard to complain with a Top 10 finish. Nice job by Coach Dooley and staff.
I think UT has a lot to be proud of. They lose their former D-Bag of a couch and got a kindof unproven guy but still have a top 10 class...Very impressive. However, I must say that it is absolutely crazy that the SEC has that many teams in the top 10.... I guess it will always be an upset when UK wins in most of the SEC games. The will never change and hey that is okay with me. Joker is already putting us on a good track.
The recruiting in the SEC is unbelievable! Half of the conference is in the top 12. Speaking of UK, I heard you guys were getting a former VOL up there to join the coaching staff. Congrats to Tee Martin for making it back to the SEC, if in fact it is true. Don't know how good of a coach he is, but he was always a class act as a player.
Once again the SEC is able to sign a ridiculous amount of talent. College sports is a classic case of the rich getting richer, with very limited opportunities for schools that aren't recognized among the elite to break in. For the Wildcats to make it to the next level they are going to have to do 2 things.... 1. Keep identifying sleepers like Randal Cobb and Derek Locke that aren't on the big boys radar.......2.Make sure they keep the good in state talent in state and not let it slip south to Volunteers or over to the Cardinals. I thought Joker and Co. signed a good class under the circumstances, but I'm concerned they didn't bring in enough help on the O line.... Go Cats!