Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) Kentucky @ LSU 2/6
Cats win this one by 15+
I have a sinking feeling on this one. LSU can turn their entire season around in one game. I hope I am wrong, but this has the makings of an LSU win.
UK gets up by about 16 then lets LSU get back to within 4. This happens several times throughout the game with UK winning by about 11.
Amun-Ra Wrote:UK gets up by about 16 then lets LSU get back to within 4. This happens several times throughout the game with UK winning by about 11.

That sounds like what I was gonna post until....I got to thinking that everyone looks confident and happy. This may be the first game that UK goes for the kill. I take the Cats by 19.
Cats by 21
I agree SD this has the making that the SC game had...a team that needs a quality win and its on the road for the cats...Im going to say the tigers by 6-11
Kentucky 75-62.
Cats by 13.
theVILLE Wrote:I agree SD this has the making that the SC game had...a team that needs a quality win and its on the road for the cats...Im going to say the tigers by 6-11
Really? You betting that the Cats will lose. Man that's a stretch.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Really? You betting that the Cats will lose. Man that's a stretch.

:lmao: I knew somebody had to hit him with that....
this is one of the bigger teams we'll face and they can have a couple of shooters. we'll need bledsoe to show out and or dodosn, miller
Ohhh c-a-t-s cats cats cats!!!!
Cats by 30 in this one.
Cats get up early... But do not look back!!! 25 point win on the road!! 70-45
I know the Cats will get LSU's best game but I just don't see much of a game to it. LSU is averaging 56.7 points per game in SEC play and their opponents are averaging 69.4. The Cats average 81.4 in conference play. LSU also host UT in a 9 pm tip on Thursday and then the short turn around for UK. I don't think they have the horses to play with UT then a quick turn to UK. I will take the Cats by 17.
Imma take my Cats by the score of 83 - 68.
cats by 20+
UK-89
LSU-67
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cant wait!!!! Til 8!!
cats by 15!!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Cats get up early... But do not look back!!! 25 point win on the road!! 70-45

Pretty close....:Thumbs: