Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK will unveil new Uniforms next week
Per Coach Cal on his Monday call-in show. UK will be the ONLY NCAA team with the LBJ uni's. I bet we have a black version to match those new shoes...I just about guarantee it. I can't wait to see them and rumor has it, they may be unveiled at College Gameday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
**** I hope they are not black. If so I will be very ****ed.
Well. I'd almost be wsilling to bet that we have a white version, blue version and a black version...or.....there will be black on them somewhere. The reason I say this is because of the shoes being mostly black.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Amun-Ra Wrote:**** I hope they are not black. If so I will be very ****ed.

Black stripes and white stripes or prison orange???

NOTE TO MOD's

I am just kidding. Could not resist though.
BelfryPride Wrote:Well. I'd almost be wsilling to bet that we have a white version, blue version and a black version...or.....there will be black on them somewhere. The reason I say this is because of the shoes being mostly black.
Well there should be no black on them whatsoever. We are not friggin Duke.
I thought the black uni's they wore last year were pretty cool actually. Pretty soon, every college team will have a black uniform i think. Black is just a universal color lol

:Thumbs:

Agreed, I HATE the black!
BelfryPride Wrote:Well. I'd almost be wsilling to bet that we have a white version, blue version and a black version...or.....there will be black on them somewhere. The reason I say this is because of the shoes being mostly black.

Yeah, that does make sense but I can't wait until they reveal them!
runninrebs21 Wrote:I thought the black uni's they wore last year were pretty cool actually. Pretty soon, every college team will have a black uniform i think. Black is just a universal color lol
They were cool for one reason and one reason only, to honor Bill Keightly. UK doesn't wear black.
Will it be before the game or will it be when game time starts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Some old people are gonna be ****ed.

Westside Wrote::Thumbs:

Stardust Wrote:Agreed, I HATE the black!

It really doesn't matter if you all like them or not in the long run for UK purposes. It attracts players. I loved wearing the black uniforms when I was in high school. It's just something players like, it's different.
the black uni's are nice but tonight you'll see the white version. with lebron being at a game and you're the only team with his jerseys it mattes. just like PC said players enjoy wearing black for the most part. it something different and they feel like a Bad A**. Good for the players but it will pee in some people's cherrios
BelfryPride Wrote:Per Coach Cal on his Monday call-in show. UK will be the ONLY NCAA team with the LBJ uni's. I bet we have a black version to match those new shoes...I just about guarantee it. I can't wait to see them and rumor has it, they may be unveiled at College Gameday

umm im not 100% sure but i think Ohio State has LBJ jerseys. they have the emblem on them, im almost positive.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well there should be no black on them whatsoever. We are not friggin Duke.

You've got that straight.:Thumbs:
PC_You_Know Wrote:It really doesn't matter if you all like them or not in the long run for UK purposes. It attracts players. I loved wearing the black uniforms when I was in high school. It's just something players like, it's different.
You really think a style of jersey is what attracts a player to a certain team? Man if a player knew that he had a chance to go to the final four and have a great shot at the NBA he would wear a pink jersey with unicorns on it.
greenstuff22 Wrote:umm im not 100% sure but i think Ohio State has LBJ jerseys. they have the emblem on them, im almost positive.

Im pretty sure just there warm ups are lebron...
beasy_bo Wrote:the black uni's are nice but tonight you'll see the white version. with lebron being at a game and you're the only team with his jerseys it mattes. just like PC said players enjoy wearing black for the most part. it something different and they feel like a Bad A**. Good for the players but it will pee in some people's cherrios

so your saying that they will be wearing them in the game tonight?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:so your saying that they will be wearing them in the game tonight?

i was assuming they would have them tonight. i really have no idea when they are going to wear.
The new uni's are silver/grey.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
When i played ball we liked our black uniforms but idk if uk should. WE BLEED BLUE NOT BLACK!!!!
WVU wore black earlier this year and I thought they looked sucky.
Really want them to keep the current style. Maybe Shorten the pants but keep the checkered pattern and the waist pattern. I really like them. I have heard some people saying that the Ohio State unis are Lebron James style, but I think that they look kind of bland. Hope that the changes are not too drastic.
Redneck Wrote:The new uni's are silver/grey.

That's a definite curveball. That in no way goes with the new Lebron shoes they got.
kyr450 Wrote:Im pretty sure just there warm ups are lebron...

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:823...icsDo=true

i may be crazy but it looks like it to me.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Black stripes and white stripes or prison orange???

Correction: I think you were talking about the wrong team...I believe you were talking about the team down in Knoxville...they have had players on the Basketball & Football team arrested this past year...

And BTW, Dude, do you really have to jump into every UK thread and try to get crap started??? Really?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:I think you were talking about the wrong team...I believe you were talking about the team down in Knoxville...they have had players on the Basketball & Football team arrested this past year...

lmao :thatsfunn
Cant wait for gameday!!! It is going to be one exciting day!
I'm ok with Black uniforms. Coach Cal said the day he was hired, that this program would be about players first. If the players like tha black, then let'em wear black. I dont care if they wear pink, as long as they're happy and want to win #8...thats all I care about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]