Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake Light #25 Russell JFL Black 2009
[YOUTUBE="Jake Light #25 Russell Black"]bTClnUNA58U[/YOUTUBE]
good video what grade is jake in?
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:good video what grade is jake in?
8th
Your kinda reminding me of someone
Oh no you didn't?
FBALL Wrote:Oh no you didn't?

Whatever!!!......Don King! Only in America.
He's pretty good! Was that the wishbone he was running out of? if so he is going to have to become a Ram......Either that or you are going to have to move to Belfry.
Yes that was the wishbone. No he will not be an AM and I'm not moving to Belfry. You should bring yours up and make him an Evil
FBALL Wrote:Yes that was the wishbone. No he will not be an AM and I'm not moving to Belfry. You should bring yours up and make him an Evil
GC runs the wishbone, Im sure Jake would fit right in in Green,Black, Gold. What running back wouldnt love to be the second back through in a "belly" read offense?
What would he look like running out of the wing T? Is Russell changing to the wishbone?
Statmaster Wrote:What would he look like running out of the wing T? Is Russell changing to the wishbone?

About the same and no.
FBALL Wrote:Yes that was the wishbone. No he will not be an AM and I'm not moving to Belfry. You should bring yours up and make him an Evil

We don't want to be an Evil. We want to throw for a thousand yards not hand it off for a thousand. Although it would be easy to find a reciever with only 3 pass plays.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:We don't want to be an Evil. We want to throw for a thousand yards not hand it off for a thousand. Although it would be easy to find a reciever with only 3 pass plays.