Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Pro Bowl
Not the usual pro bowl as it has historically been the week AFTER the Super Bowl held in Hawai'i, but this season it is the week BEFORE the Super Bowl held in the host city of Miami. In the 20, nearly 21 years that I have been on this earth, I've probably watched a total of 5 minutes of a pro bowl game, what is everyone's thoughts on the change? and does anyone watch the game?
This year's format is just embarassing. Can't wait until next year when they go back to the old format: the week AFTER the SB in Honolulu.
I don't like it being the week before, but i guess it does give us a chance to seem some different guys in it.
Personally i think the pro bowl and the MLB all star game sucks.. The NBA all star game is the only entertaining one to watch IMO.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Personally i think the pro bowl and the MLB all star game sucks.. The NBA all star game is the only entertaining one to watch IMO.

I'll definitely have to agree with that, from the dunk contest, 3point shootout and the actual game itself, its a display of the best athletes in the world.