Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your 15th Region Starting Five
who would they be.?
no disrespect to the other players in the Region.

But I prolly would stick with Valleys startin 5
I'll say the starting five for Shelby Valley as well. All five would beat out any player in the 15th region at their respected position.
I would probably have Valley's starting 5 except for Cody Varney. He is really athletic, but he still doesn't impress me that much and tries way too much to make fancy plays and turns the ball over. I would probably replace him with someone like Cody Parker from Johnson Central, Hobo McCoy from Pike Central, or another post player from the region.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I would probably have Valley's starting 5 except for Cody Varney. He is really athletic, but he still doesn't impress me that much and tries way too much to make fancy plays and turns the ball over. I would probably replace him with someone like Cody Parker from Johnson Central, Hobo McCoy from Pike Central, or another post player from the region.

If I were going to take out Varney I would go with a player like B.J. Moore from Sheldon Clark or Wade Skaggs from Lawrence County.
Haven't seen Skaggs play, but I am not too impressed with BJ Moore from playing against him and watching him play a couple times. I think Cody Parker is probably the most underrated player in this region. I would probably put him in there to help in the post.
No disrespect to the rest of the 15th region, but I'd definitely take Valleys starting five.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Haven't seen Skaggs play, but I am not too impressed with BJ Moore from playing against him and watching him play a couple times. I think Cody Parker is probably the most underrated player in this region. I would probably put him in there to help in the post.

Parker has really had a down year compared to the type of season had last year. I've watched him a couple times this year and was not impressed very much at all. From what I've seen, he's tried to force things too much and pays no mind to the coaching staff (that's another story though).
Oh okay, I was judging that on his Freshman year and then last year.. Haven't seen JC play this year.
Aslan Wrote:No disrespect to the rest of the 15th region, but I'd definitely take Valleys starting five.

agree:Thumbs:
Valley's first 5
Well just for fun, one person per team.

Elisha Justice PG
BJ Moore SG
Cody Parker SF
Josh Green PF
Wes Rowe C

And to be fair I haven't seen Magoffin County play.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Well just for fun, one person per team.

Elisha Justice PG
BJ Moore SG
Cody Parker SF
Josh Green PF
Wes Rowe C

And to be fair I haven't seen Magoffin County play.

That would be a fantastic starting 5 lol. I wonder if they could take Valley tho lol.
Shelby Valley's startin 5
I would have to go with Shelby Valley's starting 5!! Not a very hard choice there!
If I had to go with a 15th Region lineup not including Shelby Valley, this is what it would look like:

C Wes Rowe
PF Lucas Frasher
SF Cody Parker
SG BJ Moore
PG Wade Skaggs
PG, Justice
SG, Skaggs
SF, Frasher
PF, Parker
C, the big guy from SV (I dont know his name)
Justice - Shelby Valley - Guard
Moore - Sheldon Clark - Guard
Parker - Johnson Central - Center
Hatfield - Shelby Valley - Forward
Frasher - Lawrence Co. - Forward
outdoorsman43 Wrote:i'll say the starting five for shelby valley as well. All five would beat out any player in the 15th region at their respected position.
i have to agree with this comment although there are so many sv haters out there, i am looking for someone to take this thread apart.
Shelby valley 5 are good. Would like to see starting five like green or hobo bj and and other take on the five. best player from other teams. There is Shelby Valley then all the rest.
Could a 15th region all star team beat Valley's current 5??

I honestly don't think so but that'd be a fun game to watch.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Could a 15th region all star team beat Valley's current 5??

They would put up a really good fight and make it close.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Could a 15th region all star team beat Valley's current 5??

leecoukfan Wrote:They would put up a really good fight and make it close.

I hate to be blunt, but I highly doubt it.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I hate to be blunt, but I highly doubt it.

I have to agree, I've seen all of the 15th play this year except Sheldon Clark and I don't see a combined team of 5 taking down Valley's five.
listen im not a sv hater but you all act like they cant be beat they have been beat 3 times and they didnt win the all A by much. just sayin
allen central rebels Wrote:listen im not a sv hater but you all act like they cant be beat they have been beat 3 times and they didnt win the all A by much. just sayin

Easy to hate when you're on the bottom.
just like i said im not hater on sv they are a GREAT team,but you can tell me you cant take 1 or 2 of the best players from each team in the 15th and not beat them??.that ridiclous
I really don't think a 15th all star team could beat Valley. First of all, nobody in this region can guard Elisha. And they have too much speed for most people even an all star team. In the past, a 15th all star team would be tough, but this year the region is WEAK besides Valley.
allen central rebels Wrote:just like i said im not hater on sv they are a GREAT team,but you can tell me you cant take 1 or 2 of the best players from each team in the 15th and not beat them??.that ridiclous

sounds like this thread didn't turn out the anwers you wanted/expected
Confusedhh:
i def wouldnt put cody varney on there. i would probably go with someone like hobo mccoy or maybe even cody parker. varney just isnt that impressive.