Poll: Pick The Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ole Miss
5.71%
(1) Kentucky
94.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(20)Ole Miss @ (1) Kentucky 2/2
UK is not going to lose at home this year.
UK 78
Ole Miss 64
UK is tough at Rupp. Ill take them by 18
UK-78
Ole Miss-69
theVILLE Wrote:Where is this game at? If its at ole miss i take ole miss

You took Ole Miss either way based on your vote Confusedhh:

I think UK will win this one by 15+. Kentucky will not lose at Rupp this season, and Ole miss will come into Lexington Tuesday after having to play a Sunday game due to the weather.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the cats will run away this one
BelfryPride Wrote:You took Ole Miss either way based on your vote Confusedhh:

I think UK will win this one by 15+. Kentucky will not lose at Rupp this season, and Ole miss will come into Lexington Tuesday after having to play a Sunday game due to the weather.

I voted ole miss, I thought it was at ole miss though! I will stick by that and say ole miss though
Cats by 11.
if the cats shoot the rock like they did saturday then it will be a long day for ole miss. UK by 14 + and i hope to patterson get into the game and get a double double.
Cats by 11 maybe more if Patterson plays the way he is capable of playing
I will say that this game will be hopefully the same kind of game that the Vandy game was. UK by 13 and the game should be in hand by halftime.
Kentucky 83-73.
I feel UK will win,but which way will it go is the question. Will they win big,inbetween or a close one? With this year's team it hard to tell.So I going to stick my neck out and say Cats by 25.
GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOhn Wall said earlier today he was not haveing fun in the last couple weeks! Im really feeling more comfortable about the game now
Bad times only make the good times sweeter.
Kentucky- 91
Ole Miss- 67

Wall drops 40.
kentucky- 95
ole miss- 70

be ready for the great wall!
Wall is gonna take out his frustration on em', Uk-87 Ol Miss -75
i noticed the whole wall thing when i was at auburn i the kid wasn't laughing and having a smile on his face. i really just hope he has less turnovers. i dont know about you guys but im ready to see some more alley oops!!!!!
I loved Wall's game tonight. Great game coming off the stupid, Wall-Cal bullcrap. Hopefully it will dy off now.