•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 61 - Knott Central 54 (OT)
Captain Crook Wrote:Will a moderator please close this thread ...it's going nowhere!

I think this is where the mods are getting their nightly entertainment. It is quite funny.
PATS2011 Wrote:when will you all get through your heads that this was a fluke. KCC shot 1 for 21. You see that ever happening again? Don't think so. You just love to bring this up so you will feel better about yourselves and bc you think it makes PCC look soooo much better, when in turn it makes you guys look pitiful for clinging to it when no one gives a crap.

You also look pitiful when your still clinging to the "getting cheating" BS. Get over it, move on, Perrys dominated Knott of late, life goes on. God bless! :thumpsup:
PATS2011 Wrote:LOL and who did the majority of this??? Take a good look in the mirror Aslan. This site had some stability and control and till you made an account and started bashing Knott in everything they did.

Seriously? lol.
Anarchy! Aslan is leading a rebellion on BGR! Who's in with me?
Aslan Wrote:Seriously? lol.
Anarchy! Aslan is leading a rebellion on BGR! Who's in with me?

This is too funny.lol
Refs took this one, Perry fans you will never enjoy this win!!!! :lmao:
Overrated Wrote:Refs took this one, Perry fans you will never enjoy this win!!!! :lmao:

****it! This wouldn't happen if more would join the rebel cause!
Aslan Wrote:****it! This wouldn't happen if more would join the rebel cause!

Oh please. KCC = BGR Ratings. Everyone join in and chant KCC with me. :Clap:
Knott did not get cheated. The last call in regulation was a good one. when you have four seasoned players/shooters and an inexperienced sophomore takes the last shot you are playing into Hatcher's hands. Hope this happens when Hazard plays KCC. we beat Knott on the same play last year at their house.
This has been nine pages of nothing but "Refs stole the game!" " "You wont be talking like this when you come to Knott Co.!"
Seriously. I can understand tears consuming the first 2 or 3 threads but NINE? come on people we have better things to read..

Just wait until the next meet between the two and cry more then.
A very good game by PCC, they are hard to beat on their home floor, Congratulations are due.
I would agree with the last two comments.
This thread isn't getting anywhere.

Closed.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)