•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 61 - Knott Central 54 (OT)
Aslan Wrote:That game didn't concern Perry. It was the Valley/Knott game, in which I was an unbiased fan.
And oh I'm sure I can find them, but I'm too lazy to look. Maybe someone else would do the honor? Big Grin
I don't compain about the refs during Perry games, if they lose, they lose.
If your going to keep making excuses, make a new thread about how Knott can't beat Perry because of the officials or something, ok?

Look, Knott should never have let Perry back into the game in the first place, it is their fault they lost. They got a RARE second chance and that was taken from them. Knott got lucky with that last shot and the win would have been theirs. Without that call KCC would have won. Regardless of the fact that KCC beat themselves, they would have won. Second chances like that are rare, but I think the call against Davis was wrong. But like I said, Knott beat themselves by giving PCC the opportunity.

So to simplify that:

Do I think that KCC lost entirely bc of the refs?
No, they should have won by 8 or 10 pts.

Do I think they lost on the second chance bc of the refs?
Yes

When we go to Hindman we will see this. Where there is unbiased, or less unbiased officiating.
PATS2011 Wrote:Look, Knott should never have let Perry back into the game in the first place, it is their fault they lost. They got a RARE second chance and that was taken from them. Knott got lucky with that last shot and the win would have been theirs. Without that call KCC would have won. Regardless of the fact that KCC beat themselves, they would have won. Second chances like that are rare, but I think the call against Davis was wrong. But like I said, Knott beat themselves by giving PCC the opportunity.

So to simplify that:

Yes

When we go to Hindman we will see this. Where there is unbiased, or less unbiased officiating.

I wouldn't say that.
PATS2011 Wrote:Look, Knott should never have let Perry back into the game in the first place, it is their fault they lost. They got a RARE second chance and that was taken from them. Knott got lucky with that last shot and the win would have been theirs. Without that call KCC would have won. Regardless of the fact that KCC beat themselves, they would have won. Second chances like that are rare, but I think the call against Davis was wrong. But like I said, Knott beat themselves by giving PCC the opportunity.

So to simplify that:

Yes

:lmao: OK.

Thanks for proving my point.

:ref2:
king360 Wrote:I wouldn't say that.

Lol I set you up. haha this proves my point.
House Wrote::lmao: OK.

Thanks for proving my point.

:ref2:

I set you up, thanks for proving MY point.

So to simplify that:

Yes

Sorry I don't agree with this:Thumbs:
Knott beat themselves by running that same play AGAIN! Remember TATES CREEK and PCC this year. NO one can forget the Hazard game at KCC last year and MOST OMPORTANT the regional tournament against Perry last year. Knott thad several seasoned shooters in the game....

So to simplify that:

Yes

No, Knott didn't "let" Perry back in the game. Perry was never out of the game. They was down 2-8 points most the game, they was NEVER out of it. Perrys played better teams than Knott and not got beat by more than 5, so now Knott can beat them by double digits at Perry? Cmon, theres no logic in that.
Once again, would of, could of, should of, Knott didn't and Perry did.
And Knott didn't beat themselves, Perry beat them. Also, Knott will get calls at Knott, it's only natural the home team gets a few calls, but it won't decide the game.
jordanmichaeljordan Wrote:Sorry I don't agree with this:Thumbs:

I mean, how can ya? Really.
PATS2011 Wrote:Lol I set you up. haha this proves my point.

How did you set me up? Perry hasn't played at kcc this year so im not on here complaining about the refs, I'm just saying they are a few baised calls.
king360 Wrote:How did you set me up? Perry hasn't played at kcc this year so im not on here complaining about the refs, I'm just saying they are a few baised calls.

Every home team gets the calls. Im sure if the College of Charleston played UK at C of C they would get the calls. Its just the way sports works.
PATS2011 Wrote:Do I think that KCC lost entirely bc of the refs?

Yes

Well if the ref wouldn't of counted a 5 second count in 3 1/2 seconds, they wouldn't of gotten that 2nd chance in the first place. So I guess you can say they had a rough night! :thatsfunn

And as far as going to Hindman, it will be really interesting to see what crew is on this one, I'm sure it will be in the Patriots favor. But this one won't matter, they will have the 15th region when it matters if they both make it that far in the regional tourney at Breathitt.
Wall4president Wrote:Well if the ref wouldn't of counted a 5 second count in 3 1/2 seconds, they wouldn't of gotten that 2nd chance in the first place. So I guess you can say they had a rough night! :thatsfunn

And as far as going to Hindman, it will be really interesting to see what crew is on this one, I'm sure it will be in the Patriots favor. But this one won't matter, they will have the 15th region when it matters if they both make it that far in the regional tourney at Breathitt.

yea. it pretty much evens it out. lets just say that the best team won tonite.
Come on KCC! Losing to ****ing PCC..What the ****...This lose looks bad..
Overrated Wrote:Come on KCC! Losing to ****ing PCC..What the ****...This lose looks bad..

A 7 point loss to Perry Central dont look near as bad as a 52 point loss to Seneca :please:
No idea how this thread is still going.
king360 Wrote:No idea how this thread is still going.

neither do i
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:A 7 point loss to Perry Central dont look near as bad as a 52 point loss to Seneca :please:

Its worse, I promise.
This is getting ridiculous.
Overrated Wrote:Its worse, I promise.

What r they smoking in Hindman?
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:What r they smoking in Hindman?

I got no idea what they "r" smoking. If I find out, I will let you know.
Will a moderator please close this thread ...it's going nowhere!
this thread is done.
At least it is not like it was last year with the personal attacks/name calling, all that good stuff haha. PATS2011 excuses is the only thing thats rediculas this year. Perry beat Knott again, end of story. Perry's won 4/5 vs Knott, it's not like this is anything new.
congrats to PC on there win :Thumbs:
This thread is just now getting good...KCC PCC threads bring more people to the site.. KCC = Ratings :rockon:
^Haha.
Aslan Wrote:^Haha.

:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:At least it is not like it was last year with the personal attacks/name calling, all that good stuff haha. PATS2011 excuses is the only thing thats rediculas this year. Perry beat Knott again, end of story. Perry's won 4/5 vs Knott, it's not like this is anything new.

LOL and who did the majority of this??? Take a good look in the mirror Aslan. This site had some stability and control and till you made an account and started bashing Knott in everything they did.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:A 7 point loss to Perry Central dont look near as bad as a 52 point loss to Seneca :please:

when will you all get through your heads that this was a fluke. KCC shot 1 for 21. You see that ever happening again? Don't think so. You just love to bring this up so you will feel better about yourselves and bc you think it makes PCC look soooo much better, when in turn it makes you guys look pitiful for clinging to it when no one gives a crap.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next