Poll: Pick The Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Vanderbilt
3.13%
(1) Kentucky
96.88%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(21)Vanderbilt @ (1) Kentucky 1/30
thoughts/predictions???

4:00 pm ESPN
This will sound crazy but UK by 15. They will be HOT after the loss.
This is a huge game, Vandy is the only undefeated team in conference play. I say UK comes out with a sense of urgency and gets a huge win.
UK 72
Vandy 60
I say Uk by 8-10- 86-78..
this will be a blowout.
UK by as many as they want.
Wall will have his biggest game of the year.
UK 95
Vandy 69
UK by a bunch
UK-88
Vandy-68
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Boy,you guys much think UK are world beaters now after that loss to SC.
Well, I don't think UK will blow out Vandy,this is a very good team,and can come in to Rupp and win. It will be alot closer then you think,but I'm still with the Cats at home by seven.GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Kentucky rebounds 78-70.
Axel Foley Wrote:Kentucky rebounds 78-70.

I can agree with this more than the others. This is a huge game for the young Cats. This is the most important game of this season for the Cats. They are so young and inexperienced at this on a National level, I am looking to see how the Cats rebound from such an emotional three days this week.

You become the #1 team in the Nation on one day. Two day's later you are talking to the President of the United States. And then you have for what these guy's may be feeling, have their hearts ripped out of them.

This is an opportunity to see how this young group rebounds from this. Hopefully they realize they are still the Number One team in the Nation and come out and play at the level they did when they won the game that got them the #1 ranking.

I really want to see a change in Patterson. He was non-existent last night, and that is a big concern of mine.
Stardust Wrote:I can agree with this more than the others. This is a huge game for the young Cats. This is the most important game of this season for the Cats. They are so young and inexperienced at this on a National level, I am looking to see how the Cats rebound from such an emotional three days this week.

You become the #1 team in the Nation on one day. Two day's later you are talking to the President of the United States. And then you have for what these guy's may be feeling, have their hearts ripped out of them.

This is an opportunity to see how this young group rebounds from this. Hopefully they realize they are still the Number One team in the Nation and come out and play at the level they did when they won the game that got them the #1 ranking.

I really want to see a change in Patterson. He was non-existent last night, and that is a big concern of mine.

yup, I think i herd that it was only Freshman who scored in the 2nd half of the SC lose, is that correct?

But IMO, UK Stays unbeaten at home, I'll take em by 20
If Patterson plays like he has some life, Ill take UK 82-76. He CANNOT take four shots against Vandy. He takes four shots againts Vandy, Im taking the 'Dores by 5. He HAS to be more aggressive and demand that ball. IMO, the key to the whole season rides on that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hopefully we don't see them play the way they did against South Carolina because Vandy will put it on us because they actually have a big man that can score/rebound in Ogilvy.

I expect Patterson to rebound from his poor performance against SC and have a good game as the Cats win by 12 points.

GO BIG BLUE!
Completely expect a different team to be out there hustling and REBOUNDING with some urgency and drive. If this team gets the defensive rebounds that they could not get in the USC game then I will say UK by 15. This teams has to respond and I believe that they will.

UK 75
Vandy 60
uk by 10
i will take the cats by 7
With Vandy winning @ Tenn, it makes this game even bigger. UK don't want to fall two games behind early in conference play.
UK by 16.
I say the only reason this would be a blowout cause it is at the rupp if it was at vandy it would probably be a different story i take cats by 12.
Uk by a dozen
UK will win this game
Cats by 15. Ogilvy hasn't done a whole lot against good big men. I could be wrong though. Only game I watched Vandy was against Cincinnati and Gates really frustrated Ogilvy in the paint.
UK po'd after the loss and will take it out on Vandy. UK by 10-12 maybe more...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
greenstuff22 Wrote:Cats by 15. Ogilvy hasn't done a whole lot against good big men. I could be wrong though. Only game I watched Vandy was against Cincinnati and Gates really frustrated Ogilvy in the paint.

Ogilvy:

Arizona 20
Missouri 25
Florida 24
S. Carolina 22

It's the small teams that he has not done well because he has gotten in foul trouble having to guard a smaller more athletic player

He has had 7 games with 4 or 5 fouls and is averaging 13 points per game in each of those
Anyone know if they'll still play due to the weather?
Im just curious to know.
Onelittlepig Wrote:Anyone know if they'll still play due to the weather?
Im just curious to know.

Yes, they will play. Vandy arrived yesterday. Weather may be bad for fans, but since both teams are there, they have to play the game
Tossup, but I will pick with my head and not my heart......

Vanderbilt 88
Kentucky 84
Everyone knows that the loss to SC was a fluke , The Cats will pound them >:ChairHit:
Stardust Wrote:I can agree with this more than the others. This is a huge game for the young Cats. This is the most important game of this season for the Cats. They are so young and inexperienced at this on a National level, I am looking to see how the Cats rebound from such an emotional three days this week.

I agree. This will be a very good test to see how they react to a loss and a short turn around.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:If Patterson plays like he has some life, Ill take UK 82-76. He CANNOT take four shots against Vandy. He takes four shots againts Vandy, Im taking the 'Dores by 5. He HAS to be more aggressive and demand that ball. IMO, the key to the whole season rides on that.

You are so right. Patterson has to show up every game for this team to be at it's best.