Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central's Hillard Howard Retires
Just read on the board report that Hillard Howard has resigned as football coach at LCC. Will Whitaker now be named new coach?
No brainer----YES
Windsprint Wrote:No brainer----YES

Well old buddy you know me and how little brain I got. Stranger things have happened though
why did he step down, going back to pikeville?
Retiring
With the money they pay Howard, they could, probably lure Rich Brooks out of retirement.
pedromorales Wrote:With the money they pay Howard, they could, probably lure Rich Brooks out of retirement.

:lmao::Clap:
Good luck hillard
There are better coaches out there than Brooks
Good Luck Coach Howard!
yea, good luck old timer...
Someone needs to take the rumor out of the name of the thread. It is in the Mountain Eagle!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Good luck coach Howard. We'll never forget what you did for our School & football in general in the mtns. of eastern Ky.--87,88,& 89.--:Thumbs:
Big Five-0- Wrote:Good luck coach Howard. We'll never forget what you did for our School & football in general in the mtns. of eastern Ky.--87,88,& 89.--:Thumbs:

I will never forget the great times I have had with Hillard. Great guy and great coach.
Coach Howard's a class act and great coach. He will be missed in the Mountains. But you can't blame the guy for moving to Florida, its usually warm there quite often.
Adding more good wishes for Coach Howard...enjoy your retirement.
Best of Luck Coach!:worthy: