Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville College 76 - Georgetown College 65
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Yeah, I was told a guy who doesn't even play that much led Pikeville in scoring.

Chris Puckett from Jenkins. He led the way with 21.
MVP2 Wrote:That he did, I was suprised to see him play that good. I didnt hear of him when we was at Mason Co last year.He has to be one of the best freshman in the conference. Good win for Well's Bears!

He graduated from Mason 2 years ago... won the state championship with Darius Miller. Good player... great kid.
Glad he is at PC. They have even more depth with him.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Glad he is at PC. They have even more depth with him.

And Landon Slone next year.
My sources said there's a potential chance that Tennessee forward Bryan Williams may end up as a Bear next season.

Just a rumor though.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:My sources said there's a potential chance that Tennessee forward Bryan Williams may end up as a Bear next season.

Just a rumor though.

Wow, what a beastly NAIA team PC would be.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:My sources said there's a potential chance that Tennessee forward Bryan Williams may end up as a Bear next season.

Just a rumor though.

That would be nuts. Alot of talent heading up to the hill.
OldTymer Wrote:Pikeville is not a JUCO that people use as a stepping stone for D1. He will be at PC as long as Coach Wells is ther.

Agree, i think he (setty) is there to stay til he graduates. He's a smart player that drives hard with the ball,and shoots very well. Was a great game atmosphere in front of a record crowd. Games like this one at pc has got to be good for the community as well as the team.