Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints Vs. Vikings NFC Championship
I'm looking for the Saints to pull it out by 3.
IF the Vikings Play the rest of the Post Season Like they played today against the Cowboys, they will be bringing the Super Bowl Back To The Dome!
Vikings!

is it really at the vikings.
The Saints are the home team
^ its @ New Orleans. i thought it was at Minnesota, but i just checked there Schedule and its at New Orleans
Saints all the way!
I think if Jared Allen and the rest of the Dline can put pressure on Brees,we will be seeing Favre going to another Superbowl. I think thats the key for a Vikings win. Go Vikings!
Love to see Farve get another ring before(or if he ever calls it) quits.
This is the best two teams in the NFC this year. The winner of this game will win the super bowl. I think they will have it set up so the Vikings will be playing the Jets in the super bowl this year.

Like a few years back, I said all season. That Eli will win it that year. Because Peyton have a ring, That don't want to leave Eli without one.
Favre and the Vikings get things done and win by 14.
vickings win and go to the SUPER BOWL..
If the Dline plays anything close to the way they played against the cowboys, Bree's will get destroyed. I've never seen an offensive line mentally destroy a quarterback that bad. Jets defense brought the heat, never count them out. I'll taking the vikings by 10.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Saints will win this one close by a TD or less
This is a close call,its at NO,so I'm going with the Saints.
Hoping for the Saints. Like to seeing new blood in the Super Bowl.
Got to go with my Vikings 34-30.
Aren't the Vikings 0-4 in the superbowl? Woudl like to see Farve get him another super bowl ring and the purple nation be alowed to forget the superbowl meltdowns of Fran Tarkenton and Joe Kapp in the past.
****, I'm old!!!
I know noone is going to agree with me but, Minnesota defeats a team by 31 points who beat New Orleans. Minnesota needs too get AP some more carries and let Farve go to work on the saints secondary. On anothe note..How bout them cowboys? Vikes by 14.=D
AP Pounds And Grounds. Favre Does His Job and takes the vikings to the Superbowl.
saints win 28-24
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't think bree's will stay comfortable with Allen coming at him.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Vikings are the most balanced team left in the Playoffs. The offense gets all the accolades, but their Defense is just as good as the offense. To win Playoof and Super Bowls, you have to play good D. Vikings win this and keep the Saints under 20.
The Vikings have this one. But it will be very close.

Vikings- 35
Saints- 29
Saints by a touchdown.
Vikings All The Way!!!!
Aslan Wrote:Love to see Farve get another ring before(or if he ever calls it) quits.

yea lol
I think the only running the Saints will do is Brees running for his life. This will be the big test for reggie bush. The Vikes D will be to much for the Saints. Saints D will be big but not big enough. Vikings 28 Saints 21
I'm for the Vikings, but I wouldn't underestimate the Saints. The Vikings are at times inconsistant and AP hasen't ran wild like he did last year. The Saints are very explosive and can put points on the board fast. Hopefully the Vikings don't let that happen.
Vikings take this one.
Saints.