Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 67 Allen Central 62 Final
"jammin jamey" Wrote:Do you read anything? Where did I say Prestonsburg "got lucky"? Tell me, quote me?

And BTW I didn't get beat, I'm just a fan of 58th district basketball, not partial towards any team. :thumb:

Blackcatfan4life - "If if's and buts were candy and nuts well you know the rest." Sounds like whinning to me and a pretty childish response considering you're an administrator or something. How do you ban those who "trash talk" on this site when you do it yourself?
I've never banned anyone on this site so obviously you're not talking about me. As far as the ifs and but part, it's not whining at all. You can say if this happened and that happened things would be different. Yeah of course it would be, if I didn't have a scrotum I'd be a girl. If's don't do any good and doesn't change what happens, so just face that your team lost and get after the next team you're playing.
AC played an awesome game with a major come back.....they played great and it was the best game i have seen out of them in a while..good luck for the rest of the season p-burg....... & be ready for AC next time cuz they will put up an even better game.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:If's don't do any good and doesn't change what happens, so just face that your team lost and get after the next team you're playing.

"My team" lost?

Did I not post that "my team" wasn't even playing and that I was merely watching the game?

Why are your reading skills so deficienct?

Read,
Read,
Read,
Read, Mr. Administrator.
Read people's post before you make comments.
If you're team was not in this game then why are you being so defensive for AC? Why are you being so critical of P-burg? You obviously have a bit of envy towards Prestonsburg. You don't like P-burg thats fine, keep it to yourself.
Good Win P-Burg
JJ, I quoted you early about the post of luck. You really didn't say the word, but that there was no way Prestonsbrug could shoot like they did in there first half, in the second. Which sounds like you meant they got lucky, maybe I just misinterpreted you.
"blackcat" Wrote:JJ, I quoted you early about the post of luck. You really didn't say the word, but that there was no way Prestonsbrug could shoot like they did in there first half, in the second. Which sounds like you meant they got lucky, maybe I just misinterpreted you.

That's cool man. :thumb:

"blackfan4life" Wrote:If you're team was not in this game then why are you being so defensive for AC? Why are you being so critical of P-burg? You obviously have a bit of envy towards Prestonsburg. You don't like P-burg thats fine, keep it to yourself.

I guess I'm being defensive for Allen Central because they cut a 25 point in the second half and nearly won the game and "some" Prestonsburg fans won't give them any respect. I'm sure if you ask any of the coaches or players, they will tell you that they respect Allen Central. That's just good sportsmenship.

I have no dislike towards Prestonsburg's team whatsoever. I have enjoyed many a contest involving the Blackcats for years and look forward to seeing them more this season. I don't think I have posted anything negative towards Prestonsburg's team in this thread.

The last thing I want to do is offend the players/coaches of Prestonsburg.

I could care less if I offend you BC4FL or not. And don't ask me to keep anything to myself. I don't take orders from those that hide behind a false nickname on a website.
I would be more than glad to give you a real name if you like. I'm not hiding behind a nickname and could care a less if I offend you either. I never said I didn't have respect for AC or coach Martin. If you talked to coach Martin, he would tell you that me and him have been acquainted over the years. So I have respect for the entire AC program.
That is a suprising score. Good job Cats.
Congrats PBURG
Pburg played an awesome first half. Their shots wasnt luck either. They're always in practice shooting its all hardwork. The next time they play pburg will run away quick from the rebels IMO.
wow....i would consider this last page worth of posting as trash talking......lol
AC was having an off night with their shooting. Pburg did play a good game and made some awfully pretty shots..but you have to admit that the way AC came back was almost unbelievable..some mistakes were made by AC in the last couple of minutes in the game..without those mistakes I have a feeling this game could have very possibly went into OT..I'll definitely be there when the two teams play again..it'll be a game to see!
Congrats Blackcats!
Congratulations to the Blackcats.
I got to watch this game on television as well.
Sounds Like "Good Ol Fashioned" Mountain Basketball Was Played Between AC and P-Burg. Just Goes To Show You, Can't Count Any Team Out Untill The Final Horn. Congrats To P-Burg For A Conference Win. Congrats To AC For Having The "KAH-HONNAS" To Make A Game Of It In The Second Half. 58Th District Basketball------IT'S BAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! Cool Confusedalute: