Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Ten Volleyball Teams in the 15th region in 2006
1. Belfry (The Champs until someone proves otherwise)
2. Johnson Central
3. Allen Central
4. Magoffin County
5. East Ridge
6. South Floyd
7. Pike Central
8. Pikeville
9. Betsy Layne
10. Sheldon Clark
I kinda agree with the previous list. but in the 2005 season i think AC got a bad draw! JC got the draw everyone wanted, even though AC deserved it! AC won the JCIT and when AC played Belfry it seemed like they gave them quite a game!
AC will be losing alot this year. they will be loosing Mosley (a new player) Powerful hitter and blocker, who became one of the regoins best and district MVP! they will also lose Hunter who was the team captin and a good outside hitter. and their key setter mills who seemed to be the back bone of the team.

but i think AC will still come back with alot next season. LOOK OUT
AC will be once again one of the contenders for the 15th....they r hungry and workin hard after there semi-final loss....good luck ladies and go all the way!
East Ridge didn't lose any players, so they should be pretty good.
Jc volleyball has worked very hard to get in the spot they were in this year. Next year they will have young players that work well together and will be a very talented team. They should be one of the t
Yea...jc did have a few players that i thought were pretty good...
"BUNDY" Wrote:1. Belfry (The Champs until someone proves otherwise)
2. Johnson Central
3. Allen Central
4. Magoffin County
5. East Ridge
6. South Floyd
7. Pike Central
8. Pikeville
9. Betsy Layne
10. Sheldon Clark
Looks good to me.
I have to say that these are mine:
1.)Belfry:only because the team today is riding on the shoulders of the teams in the past and everyone seems to be scared of them.
2.)Johnson Central:Althoough they will struggle to find a setter that can read the floor and lead (not just set a straight ball; there is more to it.) They will still have Conley,King,and Johnson.
The rest are in no particular order cause they all have a chance to be good.
3.)Allen Central:They lose almost all there playeers but they have a good coach.
4.)Magoffin County: They dont lose anybody but they do need abetter coach.
5.)East Ridge
6. South Floyd
7. Pike Central
8. Pikeville:They will be hurtin cause they lost their two big men but they have an awesome coach.
9. Betsy Layne:dont under estimate them they work their tails off and will probably be very surprising.
10. Sheldon Clark
1. ACHS (they have good underclassmen comming up and they work hard)

2. Belfry (they are loosing good players)

3. JCHS (they are even with Belfry )

4. MCHS (they wil be better since their coach did the All Stars)

5. ERHS (no reason really i just think they arr about here)

6. SFHS (they will be alright)
I don't think you can put these teams in order because some of them are even with each other and it will depend on who works the hardest next year that will determine who will be the best. ACHS, Belfry, and JCHS are in my opinion tied for the top spot in the region. They all lose good players and they all have good players stepping up next year to take their place.
What players does Allen Central have left?
1)JC
1) Belfry
3)AC
4)East Ridge
5)Magoffin Co.
aly10, Coach Allen Skaggs of Magoffin Co. is doing a great job with this team. This was only his second year of ever coaching volleyball. No one wanted the job and he stepped up to the plate because he cares for the program and he cares about his players. He is a great coach and a great person and he works hard to become better everyday. Magoffin Co. set a new school record this year for most wins in a season so he must be doing something right. So before you go saying that Magoffin Co. needs a better coach and that Pikeville's coach is awsome lets look at the facts. Magoffin Co. won the Pikeville Tournament and also defeated Pikeville 4 times throughout the year. Enough said.
"jcvolleychicks" Wrote:I don't think you can put these teams in order because some of them are even with each other and it will depend on who works the hardest next year that will determine who will be the best. ACHS, Belfry, and JCHS are in my opinion tied for the top spot in the region. They all lose good players and they all have good players stepping up next year to take their place.
I iknow Mccool is the head coach but who are the assistants, they seem to work the girls really well
well the list posted seem right to me so i would just like to wish all the girls a very prductive and hard working season in the upcomind volley ball season
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:I iknow Mccool is the head coach but who are the assistants, they seem to work the girls really well

The assistants are Tammy Haney and Karen Salyers.
"jcvolleychicks" Wrote:The assistants are Tammy Haney and Karen Salyers.

Who's the scorekeeper? All four are fine people...IMO.
Magoffin didn't lose any girls either. They should do good.
lot of good people in vollyball Hogg
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:lot of good people in vollyball Hogg

I heard that Doc!
1)JC
2) Belfry
3)AC
4)East Ridge
5)Magoffin Co.
Quote:Who's the scorekeeper? All four are fine people...IMO.

Latonya Rowe is our score keeper.

Quote:2.)Johnson Central:Althoough they will struggle to find a setter that can read the floor and lead (not just set a straight ball; there is more to it.) They will still have Conley,King,and Johnson.
The rest are in no particular order cause they all have a chance to be good.

I think that we have plenty of choices for setters this up comin year. We have girls that by the end of the summer will be awsome setters. brooke conley really steps it up when put into a game situation and yes we lost GREAT players this year...but i don't think that we are gonna be in a rut when it comes to finding a setter who can get the job done and be awsome at doin so.
"M.V.P." Wrote:1. ACHS (they have good underclassmen comming up and they work hard)

2. Belfry (they are loosing good players)

3. JCHS (they are even with Belfry )

4. MCHS (they wil be better since their coach did the All Stars)

5. ERHS (no reason really i just think they arr about here)

6. SFHS (they will be alright)

although Belfry is loosing good players.. you must not have seen how many good player that they were not loosin.. Nikki Robinette for instance.. MVP...Amanda Moon...best server has 99.7% accuracy rate...Caitlyn Trout will be digging those balls on the back row all next year..Brittany Stanley Is Going to defintly step it up.. Paige Thaker will be taking her game to the next lvl on the net this year..all i am sayin is Watch out for BHS i think they can pull another regional title this year if they work hard and good as a team:wenumber1 :yesno:
I think it will be AC over Belfry b/c Belfry lost a lot of key players and AC still has a lot of their starting varsity players.....