Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(2) Kentucky Wildcats
94.87%
Auburn Tigers
5.13%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Kentucky @ Auburn 1/16
PC_You_Know Wrote:LOL, so you're always wrong? Just keep picking against the Cats please.

Ok i said they would win this game..besides are you not a duke fan??Uk cheers against duke everytime they play
theVILLE Wrote:Ok i said they would win this game..besides are you not a duke fan??Uk cheers against duke everytime they play

Like I've probably stated a few times on here. I'm not originally from KY. I lived in Oho for close to 11 years growing up. I've been a Duke fan since I was little but I'm going to support the state's team as well.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Like I've probably stated a few times on here. I'm not originally from KY. I lived in Oho for close to 11 years growing up. I've been a Duke fan since I was little but I'm going to support the state's team as well.

uhmm sorry to tell you this but ohio and kentucky are different states:yikes:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Should I go? 2 hour drive for me....

If you can get a ticket you should go. There is so much talent on the floor for Kentucky you never know what kind of tremendous individual performances you might see and considering this will go down as one of the best Kentucky teams in recent memory at least it would be nice to say that you got to see them play. For example, I watched the ridiculously one sided contest against Hartford earlier this year and was fortunate enough to see Wall break the assist record.

As for the game; Kentucky will get the best game Auburn will play all year in the best atmosphere at Auburn you will see this year. Kentucky is playing very tough basketball right now but I am afraid that with any more slow starts like the one they had at Florida they will find themselves in a hole they cant get out of. Fortunately, that will not happen against Auburn

Kentucky86
Auburn67
Kentucky will win and move to 18-0
Should be an easy win for the Wildcats! UK wins this one by 20+
theVILLE Wrote:uhmm sorry to tell you this but ohio and kentucky are different states:yikes:

Hmm...duh! I said I didn't always live here, so I haven't always been a UK fan, but since I moved here, I am rooting for the state's team, which is UK. But I have ALWAYS been a Duke fan.

What did you not understand about that the first time?
Uk by 15
PC_You_Know Wrote:Hmm...duh! I said I didn't always live here, so I haven't always been a UK fan, but since I moved here, I am rooting for the state's team, which is UK. But I have ALWAYS been a Duke fan.

What did you not understand about that the first time?

i thought you lived in ohio???my bad..just out of curosity what made you a duke fan
Cats roll again I'll say Uk by 19 89 -70 Go big blue:1:
theVILLE Wrote:i thought you lived in ohio???my bad..just out of curosity what made you a duke fan

Because Louisville aready had their ONE fan......:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Because Louisville aready had their ONE fan......:biggrin:

Lol...wow..that's actually pretty good.
Cats by 18.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:UK easy
Cats-88
Tigers-69

agreed
UK by 7
I think Cousins has a huge game and the Cats win by 16.
Stardust Wrote:Because Louisville aready had their ONE fan......:biggrin:

why not cheer for cincy???cause cincy has there one fan too!!