2010 NBA Rookie of the Year?
1. Tyreke Evans, Sacramento Kings 20 PPG 5A
2. Brandon Jennings, Milwaukee Bucks 19 PPG 6A
3. Jonny Flynn, Minnesota Timberwolves 14 PPG, 4A
4. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors 12PPG 4A
5. Ty Lawson, Denver Nuggets 9PPG 3A

Steals of the draft so far

Chase Budinger, Rockets (44th pick)
Budinger was the early leader for steal of the draft after giving the Rockets energy and hustle off the bench. Budinger hasn't played since he injured his ankle Dec. 19, but his 8.2 points per game in just 18.5 minutes per game put him among the most productive rookies.

Marcus Thornton, Hornets (43rd pick)
Thornton has been a pleasant surprise for the Hornets and scored in double-digits in six games straight in November. With Jeff Bower taking over as coach, Thornton's playing time increased and you can bet Hornets fans are happy with this low-cost, second-round pickup.

Jonas Jerebko, Pistons (39th pick)
It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Jerebko. He's been on my rankings since late November and it's hard not to love his hustle and energy. With injuries to Tayshaun Prince and Richard Hamilton, Jerebko has made the most of his opportunity, winning over fans (if you don't believe me, check out this video) and his teammates while averaging 8.7 points (eighth among rookies) in 28 minutes per game.

DeJuan Blair, Spurs (37th pick)
After being projected as a lottery pick by many Web sites, Blair fell to the second round when the Spurs nabbed him with what Greg Popovich called a "no brainer". Blair is currently second among rookies in rebounding with 5.7 per game and first in rebounds per 40 minutes. Blair's got a strong case.

Sam Young, Grizzlies (36th pick)
Young is 12th amont gookies in scoring at 7.9 points per game -- and he's doing it in just 17.0 minutes per game. That puts him fifth amont all rookies for points per 48 minutes (22.3).
http://www.nba.com/rookies/

CAn't forget the Isreali from Sacramento!
evans is deff the best rookie hes hit many clutch shots and took over many games this year he is the best and most important to his team
I would have to say that Tyreke Evans has to be the favorite right now!
2. Brandon Jennings, Milwaukee Bucks 19 PPG 6A

Redd is out with an injury and jennings points per game will increase.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:2. Brandon Jennings, Milwaukee Bucks 19 PPG 6A

Redd is out with an injury and jennings points per game will increase.

I agree. The Bucks have a lot of confidence in this young man
I think tyreke evans will win the award but Jennings could take it too especially now since Redd is out. They are going to need him to step up and if he does the award will prolly be his.
I pick Tyreke but a good argument can be made for Jennings too certainly.
Tyreke Evans is HIS team. He is their go to man. How many rookies are that in the league.
Don't forget Omri Casspi from Sacramento as well.

He is averaging 13 PPG and 5 Rebounds. He is also shooting 44% from 3.

Evans is better but Omri is top 5 or 10 for sure.
Brandon Jennings...
It is a close race between Jennings and Evans and right now, I would say Evans, I mean both are on horrible teams but when Redd comes back and they keep Jennings on the floor and going strong he and Redd could be a good knockout together making the Buck's a way better team than the kings thats why I chose Evans because he is pretty much carrying the whole team out in Sacramento and without Evans Sacramento would not have done what little they have...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would say Tyreke Evans hands down. Brandon Jennings started out amazing at the beginning of the year, but he has kind of slacked off. Evans will win the award this year.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I would say Tyreke Evans hands down. Brandon Jennings started out amazing at the beginning of the year, but he has kind of slacked off. Evans will win the award this year.

That I can agree with.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:It is a close race between Jennings and Evans and right now, I would say Evans, I mean both are on horrible teams but when Redd comes back and they keep Jennings on the floor and going strong he and Redd could be a good knockout together making the Buck's a way better team than the kings thats why I chose Evans because he is pretty much carrying the whole team out in Sacramento and without Evans Sacramento would not have done what little they have...

Redds Out For The Season.