Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinals 51 - Packers 45 NFC Playoffs
Wow, what a shootout that had wild plays, great catches, and tons of points.
**** of a game!
it had a crazy ending as well.
crap, was pullin for GreenBay in this one!!
PC_You_Know Wrote:**** of a game!

Thats what I was going to say..:thumpsup:
No defense for 60 minutes, then the game is decided on one defensive play!
The Cardinals better get there defense fixed fast. If they give up 45 points to the Packers they might give up 60 to the Saints. Brees will rip them apart. But this was an exciting game to watch. Congrats Cardinals and what an outstanding performance from Warner.
^ agreed
When I left for church the score was 10 to 24. I was jumping up and down when I got home and the score was 38 all. I got the part I missed on DVR. Was still a great come back for my Pack. If the first half offense had been cleaner and the D could stop the passes up the middle who knows. Great game the Cards are a team to recon with.
I think the Pack will be spending some money and draft picks on their O line for next season.
How far can this Arizona team go?
Are there 2 seperate Kurt Warner's? He is just a TOTALLY different player when January rolls around. It's incredible!
go jobs cards.......beat the saints and then ur season comes to an end aginst the BOYS,LOL
This was definitely the most entertaining playoff game Ive watched in a LONG time. Was it as entertaining as San Diego/Miami 1981? I dont know if I would put it on THAT level, but nonetheless, it was a GREAT game to watch!! Kudos to Green Bay and Arizona for putting on a show and creating an alltime classic!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Glad to see the Cardinals win! Great game!
Stardust Wrote:No defense for 60 minutes, then the game is decided on one defensive play!

And it shouldn't have been.

What we should have heard from the referee: "Personal foul, face mask, number 27 of the defense, 15 yards, first down Green Bay."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...t-screwed/
TomSportsHack Wrote:And it shouldn't have been.

What we should have heard from the referee: "Personal foul, face mask, number 27 of the defense, 15 yards, first down Green Bay."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...t-screwed/

I agree. I saw it when it happened and questioned it.
Minnesota and Indy in the SuperBowl. Just wait and see.
Good win for the Cardinals
bigjim4packers Wrote:I think the Pack will be spending some money and draft picks on their O line for next season.
i believe they'll make a big push for 2 or 3 lineman. well they have to
lwc Wrote:Are there 2 seperate Kurt Warner's? He is just a TOTALLY different player when January rolls around. It's incredible!
it really is crazy he is one of the best ever in the playoffs!!!