Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets 24 - Bengals 14 AFC First Round
Stardust Wrote:Hunh? Bold predictions hunh? I sure don't recall that coming from anywhere. Had to be nice sitting on your couch disppointed because you only had a team to cheer for that played against the Bengals!

You have a short memory. Go back and read some old threads. Many Bengals fans were bragging about being in the Super Bowl this year. And as for how the Steelers did yesterday? Well, I will admit that sometimes we have a one year break in the playoffs. Better that having a one year streak in the playoffs every five years. And BTW, cheering for the Jets was almost as good as cheering for the Steelers.
Jshort5 Wrote:We gettin three shirts this year. Division Champs, Conference Champs AND Super Bowl CHAMPS. Thank you that is all...

Here's one.
Shady Grady Wrote:You have a short memory. Go back and read some old threads. Many Bengals fans were bragging about being in the Super Bowl this year. And as for how the Steelers did yesterday? Well, I will admit that sometimes we have a one year break in the playoffs. Better that having a one year streak in the playoffs every five years. And BTW, cheering for the Jets was almost as good as cheering for the Steelers.

Everybody forgets about "Last Season", especially many seasons. This year, Bengals 2-0 against the Steelers = Result Steeler fan having to sit home and root against Bengal Fan! Steeler Fan lose, not ours!
Shady Grady Wrote:Here's one.

One? One? Wow, there was just a load of them. Let me re-read that, One! Hmmm
Jshort5 Wrote:Really isn't like him, what season were you watching?

Our little red-head franchise kicker cost us a chance at a Lombardy Trophy.

From Twitter - Shayne Graham attempted suicide after the Bengals game tonight. Tried to hang himself but couldn't kick the chair out from under him
Not funny

He didn't cost any thing Even if he made those kicks the Bengals still lose. If anyone "cost" the game look at the QB who over threw how many recievers or threw behind them or maybe the offensive line that one again couldn't block when needed or the PENALITIES that again killed drives. But them you have the defense who didn't play very well
2010: BACK TO THE CELLAR!!!:lmao:
Stardust Wrote:One? One? Wow, there was just a load of them. Let me re-read that, One! Hmmm

You said you couldn't remember any. I didn't go through every thread. When I found one, I just posted it. Just to jog your memory that those statements were made. And yeah, I would rather have been cheering on my team this year, but now I know what it's like to be a Bengal fan every year: Finding consolation cheering against another team. Next year, I won't have to worry about that. Let me enjoy it this time. Next year, the Bungles won't give me that opportunity!
J. E. T. S. - Jets, Jets, Jets.

I don't think the Bengals laid down as much as many believe. Yes they limited the defense but the offense was still running quality plays that should have moved the ball. Players don't go out and get physically beat like that. To much danger of getting seriously injuried if you're on the field playing not to play at your best. That being said it will be a closer game but the Jets win.
:eyeroll:

not that I'm patting myself on the back but.....................
csabo17 Wrote:Anyone know how the Steelers did in there game yesterday?
Yeah, they won as many games yesterday as the Bengals have in their two playoff games in 20 years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shady Grady Wrote:You said you couldn't remember any. I didn't go through every thread. When I found one, I just posted it. Just to jog your memory that those statements were made. And yeah, I would rather have been cheering on my team this year, but now I know what it's like to be a Bengal fan every year: Finding consolation cheering against another team. Next year, I won't have to worry about that. Let me enjoy it this time. Next year, the Bungles won't give me that opportunity!

I'm pretty confident you didn't think the "Bungles" would beat the Steelers this year. Looks like the Steelers dynasty is over and they have passed it on the the "Bungles". Steel Curtain was rusted by Bengal organe and the Steelers will never be heard from again.
Shady Grady Wrote:2010: BACK TO THE CELLAR!!!:lmao:

Wow, Steelers will be worse than the Browns?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah, they won as many games yesterday as the Bengals have in their two playoff games in 20 years.

Get used to it! Tomlin can't win with Cowher's players anymore. Now he has to coach, oops, that's an oxymoron. :biggrin:
nky Wrote:J. E. T. S. - Jets, Jets, Jets.

I don't think the Bengals laid down as much as many believe. Yes they limited the defense but the offense was still running quality plays that should have moved the ball. Players don't go out and get physically beat like that. To much danger of getting seriously injuried if you're on the field playing not to play at your best. That being said it will be a closer game but the Jets win.
:eyeroll:

not that I'm patting myself on the back but.....................

What game did you watch? Quality plays are not plays where the QB overhtrows every receiver. Jets defense didn't affect the Bengals WR's, their QB did. I've said it all year, Carson is hurt and may never get back to the status he was prior to '06. But quality plays, hmmm, not yesterday.
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100...killed+us+

Saturday afternoon was uncharacteristically bad for Bengals kicker Shayne Graham who missed field goal attempts of 35 and 28 yards in the second half.

"It is a shame, and it killed us," said Lewis. "Unfortunately kicking is mostly a one-man operation. I know Shayne feels worse about it than anyone. Those points obviously make a big difference."

The usually accessible Graham exited the Bengals locker room following Saturday's game without addressing the media.

Graham, the most accurate field goal kicker in Bengals history with an 86.8 success rate, had missed just once this season from 20-29 yards and only twice from 30-39 yards.

Graham received the team's franchise tag in February, getting $2.483 million, the average salary of the top five kickers in the NFL from the previous season.

Afterward receiving the tag, Graham said in a statement: "I appreciate the Bengals' recognition of my value to the team. I would have preferred to enter a long-term market value contract, either with the Bengals or through free agency.

"I will be committed to helping the Bengals win football games in the 2009 season. I truly appreciate the support of my teammates and the great fans of Cincinnati."
Stardust Wrote:Get used to it! Tomlin can't win with Cowher's players anymore. Now he has to coach, oops, that's an oxymoron. :biggrin:
I will wager you ANYTHING, avatars, signatures, money, whatever, that Pittsburgh finishes higher than the Bengals next year. Offer stands good to ALL Bengal fans! This year, losing six games with less than two minutes to go was a fluke, and will not happen again. So what do ya say Dusty?? You name the wager.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I will wager you ANYTHING, avatars, signatures, money, whatever, that Pittsburgh finishes higher than the Bengals next year. Offer stands good to ALL Bengal fans! This year, losing six games with less than two minutes to go was a fluke, and will not happen again. So what do ya say Dusty?? You name the wager.

Lol, we'll just have to see about that. Nothing makes me believe the Steelers will be any better. Losing 6 with less than 2 to go, goes to losing six by 10+ points next year. Steel Curtain is "deader than Fried Chicken"
Stardust Wrote:What game did you watch? Quality plays are not plays where the QB overhtrows every receiver. Jets defense didn't affect the Bengals WR's, their QB did. I've said it all year, Carson is hurt and may never get back to the status he was prior to '06. But quality plays, hmmm, not yesterday.
based on the prediction thread that was based on the 37-0 regular season game that many said was a lay down game by the Bengals
Stardust Wrote:Wow, Steelers will be worse than the Browns?

Shows how much you pay attention. I said "Back to the cellar". That can only apply to two teams, the Bungles and Browns. You have to be in the cellar to go back to the cellar.
Stardust Wrote:I'm pretty confident you didn't think the "Bungles" would beat the Steelers this year. Looks like the Steelers dynasty is over and they have passed it on the the "Bungles". Steel Curtain was rusted by Bengal organe and the Steelers will never be heard from again.

Actually, I usually go to Cincy to see the Steelers, but I didn't go this year, because I just felt like the Bengals would finally win one. If you think the Bungles have a dynasty, you have been in your wrestling world too long. I'll clue you in: It's fake. And if you honestly think the Steelers won't be heard from again, well, just wait and see. We will finally get a higher draft pick and then we'll be back on top. If the Steelers could draft as high as the Bungles every year that would be scary. The Steelers usually draft in the lower part of each round and still manage to have quality teams. But every four or five years, we miss the playoffs and Bungleworld feels so good. After Superbowl XL, the Steelers went 8-8, missed the playoffs never to be heard from again. Oh, my bad, two years later they won it again. :Clap:
Shady Grady Wrote:Actually, I usually go to Cincy to see the Steelers, but I didn't go this year, because I just felt like the Bengals would finally win one. If you think the Bungles have a dynasty, you have been in your wrestling world too long. I'll clue you in: It's fake. And if you honestly think the Steelers won't be heard from again, well, just wait and see. We will finally get a higher draft pick and then we'll be back on top. If the Steelers could draft as high as the Bungles every year that would be scary. The Steelers usually draft in the lower part of each round and still manage to have quality teams. But every four or five years, we miss the playoffs and Bungleworld feels so good. After Superbowl XL, the Steelers went 8-8, missed the playoffs never to be heard from again. Oh, my bad, two years later they won it again. :Clap:

It's very sad how hard Steeler nation can't understand the just ran out of luck. When a team like the "Bungles" beat them twice in one year, that tells you the that the only way the Steelers win a title again is if Vince McMahon scripts one for them!:rockon:
Shady Grady Wrote:Shows how much you pay attention. I said "Back to the cellar". That can only apply to two teams, the Bungles and Browns. You have to be in the cellar to go back to the cellar.

Wherever you were at this year, you were low enough to look up a Bengals ***
Thats too bad! The Bengals had a great regular season, its unfortunate that it had to come to an abrupt end like this!
NYY10 Wrote:SAD, very sad..

What is wrong with Shane Gramn, this really isn't like him, missing 2 field goals I believe. I really wish Palmer would throw it down feild more.. This was an awful game by the Bengals.

Congrats to the Jets

Palmer couldn't throw it for short yardage. It seems like he couldn't throw it at all. The team came out with no enthusiasm. And left with no win. Who Dey? Nobody!!!!
Stardust Wrote:Wherever you were at this year, you were low enough to look up a Bengals ***

That's real nice coming from a mod. Oh, I will bet you anything that the Steelers win another Super Bowl before the Bungles win, oh THEIR FIRST!!!!!!!!:lmao:
Shady Grady Wrote:That's real nice coming from a mod. Oh, I will bet you anything that the Steelers win another Super Bowl before the Bungles win, oh THEIR FIRST!!!!!!!!:lmao:

As I said, Steelers winless this year, not even in the Bengals league :popcorn:
Stardust Wrote:As I said, Steelers winless this year, not even in the Bengals league :popcorn:

In one of our worst years, the Bungles beat us by a combined, what, 6 points? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. Once every 10-12 years qualifies as the blind squirrel. :Clap:
Shady Grady Wrote:In one of our worst years, the Bungles beat us by a combined, what, 6 points? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. Once every 10-12 years qualifies as the blind squirrel. :Clap:

It's the beginning of some very long years trailing behind the blind squirrel :Clap:
C'mon Bengal fans, nobody wants to take me up on that wager?? Big Grin Or are you secretly admitting that the last five games of the year was true Bengals football, and is a sign of things to come? Steeler Nation knows better than to believe that our team is done. I will GUARANTEE at LEAST 10 wins next season. We were four touchdowns away from a perfect season this year, without Troy, who is a 10 points per game difference maker. Nine straight games with a special teams touchdown (which cost us several wins btw) wont happen again either. Anyways, without Troy, our defense looks clueless. We have Troy all season, we're a 12-4 team and we play this week. So Im betting Troy will be healthy next season. Im betting with Troy, LeBeau turns them loose again, and I am seeing a 12-4 at WORST season next year. Not to mention, that the two biggest weaknesses on the team, the o-line and the special teams unit, will have new coaches come next year. But MY WAGER is, that Pittsburgh, you know, that team that is done, the team that has seen their best days, the team that isnt on the Bengals level, that team, finishes higher than the Bengals. So, WHO DEY, gonna come out and make a wager? Get your silly "Jungle towels" out and come out and play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you really believe that, I have some good swamp land in Florida to sell you. Bungles have no history, and no future. All Lewis did was to have them play just good enough to make sure he is around to play warden for a few more years.