Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Bengals opponents
Due to finishing first in the AFC North this year, the Bengals will not have an easy schedule in 2010. Besides their home-and-home games against the Steelers, Ravens and Browns, the Bengals will host the Chargers, Bills, Dolphins, Saints and Buccaneers. They will also travel to the Colts, Jets, Patriots, Falcons and Panthers.
Stardust Wrote:Due to finishing first in the AFC North this year, the Bengals will not have an easy schedule in 2010. Besides their home-and-home games against the Steelers, Ravens and Browns, the Bengals will host the Chargers, Bills, Dolphins, Saints and Buccaneers. They will also travel to the Colts, Jets, Patriots, Falcons and Panthers.

I was wondering what divisional opponents the Bengals will play. The AFC East and the NFC South. I'm betting the Chargers game will be on primetime, along with one other game.
With a good offseason there should be a 4 loss season next season. Im pretty sure they can sweep the division again. But then again Ravens and Steelers will come to play. I look for nothing less then a 9-7 season.
Bengals will finish up in 3rd next season IMO.
Bengals will be looking to add some players next yr.